Photo via: ilyke.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dresser Makeover. A small version of this would make a great night stand! More
- Obleeek2…But a smaller much cheaper version could be recreated using plaster of Paris or concrete mix. You need one large and one small plastic bowl, and a little plastic bottle cap to be the mold for a drainage hole at the bottom of your planter.
- 21. Or try this other version, made with washi tape. This would be easy to do on a cardboard box. Fold it up when kiddos are done and tuck it away for next time. More convenient than taping down the whole living room and doesnt waste the tape!
- ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• F R E E • S H I P P I N G ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Questions? 800-479-0032 Our wall sconces are beautifully hand-crafted from reclaimed wood, accented with copper bell hangers and finished with beautiful twine glass bottles. Each sconce comes with hardware for hanging and optional flowers to add on and finish the look. ________________________________________ O R D E R I N G // 1) Select how many sconces you would like 2) Select the wood color you would like **Sconces are sold individually, you may add flowers from link below ________________________________________ A D D • F L O W E R S ? // If you would like to add the flowers seen in this picture click here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/289547917/flowers-for-sconces-sold-in-sets-of-2 ________________________________________ D I M E N S I O N S // • Product Size: 6 x 11 • Product Depth: 4 with jar ________________________________________ R U S H • O R D E R S • A V A I L A B L E // Will be to your door step in 2-4 days! https://www.etsy.com/listing/226743527/rush-order-add-on ________________________________________ G I F T • W R A P • A V A I L A B L E // If you would like your order gift wrapped with a gift note: https://www.etsy.com/listing/227911175/gift-wrap-add-on ________________________________________ C O N T A C T • U S // • www.MakariosDecor.com • 800-479-0032 ________________________________________ S E E • A L L • O U R • P R O D U C T S// https://shopmakarios.com/collections/all-products Keywords: Wall Décor, Wall Hangings, mason jar, country decor, mason jar decor, bathroom storage, mason jar sconce, mason jar wall decor, Rustic decor, wall vase, cottage decor, housewarming gift, shabby chic wall decor, rustic wall decor, home decor, wall hanging, wood wall art, metal wall art, wall sconces, wall decor
- This paver patio envelopes the pool area and is the foundation for this large outdoor kitchen and outdoor dining area. The sunken eating area creates a lovely separation between the diners and the chef. Or to keep the cook company there is plenty of room for a sitting area near the outdoor kitchen. The custom detail on the patio roof is a luxurious feel that cant be beat.
- Saltwash is a a powder paint additive that creates a unique weathered look. Simply add Saltwash to any paint to create a mixture. Apply to any piece of furniture or surface to create an authentic time worn look as if weathered from years on the coast! Directions: Mix the Saltwash powder using the included scoop, to any paint of your choice. The Saltwash to paint ratio can be based on 20oz – 25oz of Saltwash to one quart of paint, for desired effect. This amount can be increased or decreased depending on the amount of paint you choose to use. *Comes in a beachy reusable Tin * Included: How – To-Quick Start Guide and 2 oz measuring scoop Step 1 Apply heavily all over in a “glob” like technique. You will notice the heavy Saltwash texture, this is good and will add to the look you want to achieve. When the Saltwash layer is half way dry and still tacky, wipe softly with a paint brush, using light paint strokes in a back and forth motion to slightly smooth down the Saltwash. These strokes should only lightly smooth out the Saltwash layer leaving the heavy “globbed” texture more even and only slightly smoother. If the Saltwash layer becomes to dry to smooth down, simply dampen the paint brush with water and resmooth. If you need more texture, simply reapply the Saltwash. Step 2 Once the Saltwash layer is completely dry, apply your top coat of paint. No Saltwash will be added to this topcoat of paint in this step. Reapply this topcoat of paint as desired. Step 3 Once your paint is totally dry, a light sanding to your final piece of furniture will bring out the underlayer details of the Saltwash and give it the multi layered and the “years aged on the salty coast” look and feel you want! Tips Use differing paint colors for the Saltwash coat and final coat to give contrast and really show the layers of paint. Using a higher gloss or Satin finsih for the final coat adds to an authentic look as if it was salvaged from an old beach cottage… back when oil and lead paints were used 😉 Try multiple layers of Saltwash to add more interest. A light coat of wax in a brown tone will add to an authentic vintage look.
- This Water Feature is pretty lovely and fits even in the smallest garden. Build it by yourself and then enjoy the sound of bubbling water.
- Gorgeous! A lovely mix of French and rustic country decor 🙂 I would switch out the painting for a mirror, but either way, its beautiful!
- 10 paintloss spray paint Im obviously a huge fan of all types of spray paint. However, my personal fave is high gloss spray paint when it comes to coating small accessories or ceramics. The only problem is that not every spray paint color is sold in a high gloss finish. To remedy this inconvenience you can buy whatever color spray paint you want in a flat finish and then get a can of clear gloss. It instantly gives anything a glossy, factory-like finish.
- Several weeks ago, I shared 10-Ways to “Hotel-ify” Your Guest Bath. I thought it would be a great time to share the ways I also prepare my Guest Rooms to makesure my guests feel right at home. 10-Ways to “Hotel-ify” Your Guest Room 1) Linens/Bedding Honestly there is no shortcut when it comes to […]
- Rustic X Console plans – @Allison j.d.m Harris – You know how you had that brilliant idea for my living room layout where I use a console to separate the new couch from the dining area? What do you think of this? And would you help me build it? (Dont worry… it will be a lonnnnng while) 😛
- Okay, here we have got a DIY pallet wood project that is again pretty unique in nature and you would rarely see such pallet wood inspiration on rest of the platforms. But we found it worth consideration and brought it right here for you. We are talking about a DIY wooden pallet clock. This would be a totally new experience for many to work on this idea.