Photo via: naturewalkz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Get easy to understand and easy to use woodworking plans for lots of small projects. Do it yourself DIY crafts can be so rewarding!
- 5 Best Homemade Mosquito and Insect Repellent insects camping diy diy ideas easy diy bugs tips life hacks all natural camping hacks good to know repellent repellents
- DIY Kids Furniture Projects • Lots of ideas & tutorials!
- A list of some of the best home remodeling ideas if youre on a budget, and want easy and quick updates that really pay off! These are all great for resale (adding value and character), or if youre simply wanting to make your home feel and look more expensive. Most of these are ideal for older homes that need updating, but quite a few of them also add character and charm to builder grade materials — lots of before and after photos to get you inspired!
- New home? Update? make over? These 20 Clever Kitchen Organization Ideas will get you going with lots if brilliant ways to stay organized!
- Get rid of that builder grade oak! Use GEL stain.
- Lots of easy and creative ways to organize your garage! Most of these are Cheap, DIY projects that anyone can do.
- Deck your halls in red, white and blue! Lots of DIY patriotic home decor ideas and projects for 4th of July! Celebrate the USA! Rustic Americana style.
- Read this great article about restyling furniture then go to vintagebette.com to get the paint and finish you need to update that old dresser into a feature piece of decor with 100% Natural Chalk + Clay Paints by CeCe Caldwells.
- Im beginning to wonder if theres anything you cant make out of pallets. Dont know what Im talking about? Go to our main site for lots more pallet ideas. http://theownerbuildernetwork.com.au/pallets/
- Are you sick of looking at your messy room? These 20 bedroom organization tips and tricks will help you make the most of a small space with lots of storage.
- Handcrafted from a mix of woods all customized to give you a sturdy bed while not sacrificing a unique look. The headboard is Reclaimed wood that has a natural worn weathered patina making it a warm and unique piece. The Base is crafted from new(sometimes recycled, but cannot consistently keep up with demand) pine/fir wood and then given a multi-step finish to get that weathered grey wash to match/blend with the old. Includes center beam for support on Full, queen, and king sizes. Includes locking slats that give extra sturdiness to the overall bed. Simple assembly required 40 headboard included, extra height on headboard can be added @ $50 per 5 Bed slats are set at 9 from the ground- but can be customized overall dimensions per size Twin- 42-43 wide, 78-79 long, base- 11 tall, headboard 40 tall Full 58 wide, 78 long, base 11 tall, headboard 40 tall Queen 64 wide, 84 long, base 11 tall, headboard 40 tall King 80 wide, 84 long, base 11 tall, headboard 40 tall CA King 76 wide, 88 long, base 11 tall, headboard 40 tall Shown in 1 picture of a turquoise slate grey customized finish in a Queen size. 3 pictures are of a weathered dark grey finish in King Bed. Made to order- any finish can be customized to fit your room decor/ tastes. You can make note on order for your desired finish, and send pictures if applicable to coordinate with existing furniture. looking for a headboard only here is the listing https://www.etsy.com/listing/449590896/the-michelle-grey-weathered-reclaimed Looking for matching/coordinating nightstands https://www.etsy.com/listing/464884606/raw-reclaimed-recycled-wood-1 You can expect around 6 weeks from order placed to delivery unless otherwise noted on shop page. I ship via fed ex and the bed comes in sections, easy to maneuver through halls/doorways/staircases, and simple assembly required.