Photo via: meeiarisca.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Okay, here we have got a DIY pallet wood project that is again pretty unique in nature and you would rarely see such pallet wood inspiration on rest of the platforms. But we found it worth consideration and brought it right here for you. We are talking about a DIY wooden pallet clock. This would be a totally new experience for many to work on this idea.
- Burlap Wrapped Vases, a great recycle/upcycle project using old milk bottles but just about any glass jar or bottle would work great.
- if youve got a lot of wall space or a lot of stuff – these shelving units would work in any room
- The kids at work would love this!
- this grand wooden pallet cabinet is also ideal that can be used in any part of the house. It has got a number of drawers that are the smartest storage hacks. Stuff inside all the accessories that couldn’t make their place anywhere else. This vintage pallet wood cabinet would also add a lot to the beauty of your house.
- Dresser Kitchen Island – Tutorial ~~ ~~~ ~~!~~ ~~~ ~~ OMG I LOVE IT! And that might work in my no so large kitchen as well for a bit more counter space.
- Sandpaper is for smoothing, and no matter how hard you try, erasers just wont work. This trick is seriously the best way to get those marks and lines gone so you can move on with your project….
- Choose your place settings for a romantic table carefully. I suggest using a metallic, like this gold charger, with neutral plates so that your other decor can do the work for your theme.
- Brick fireplace makeover with stained wood. Just moved in and this above was just not going to work. If you look close it has cracks in it repaired half a**ed.…
- I like the table! Link doesnt work for me tho – just ads and a pic
- Custom Kreg Jig Work Station!! This makes pocket holes a lot easier with a bigger surface as well as keeping all the Kreg products together! @kregjig pocketholes woodworking Rusticgrove DreamDesignBuild kregjig kreg
- Simple square deck planter boxes made from pallet wood – this will work for my lemon tree.