Photo via: meeiarisca.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- this grand wooden pallet cabinet is also ideal that can be used in any part of the house. It has got a number of drawers that are the smartest storage hacks. Stuff inside all the accessories that couldn’t make their place anywhere else. This vintage pallet wood cabinet would also add a lot to the beauty of your house.
- if youve got a lot of wall space or a lot of stuff – these shelving units would work in any room
- Burlap Wrapped Vases, a great recycle/upcycle project using old milk bottles but just about any glass jar or bottle would work great.
- Okay, here we have got a DIY pallet wood project that is again pretty unique in nature and you would rarely see such pallet wood inspiration on rest of the platforms. But we found it worth consideration and brought it right here for you. We are talking about a DIY wooden pallet clock. This would be a totally new experience for many to work on this idea.
- The kids at work would love this!
- Mid-Century Modern Hairpin Table // Here is a great little table to make that you can use most anywhere.
- By not taking up your entire desk the Alto Stand by @by_rldh can be used almost anywhere!
- Post anything (from anywhere!), customize everything, and find and follow what you love. Create your own Tumblr blog today.
- DIY Crate Bookshelf Tutorial | A decorative way to get additional storage anywhere!
- The home for all your photos. Upload, access, organize, edit, and share your photos from any device, from anywhere in the world. Get 1,000GB of photo storage free.
- How to make your own yarn tassels to put on curtains – or just about anywhere else in your home. These are cheap, easy, and gorgeous!
- This chair design is old. Some say it dates back to the the mid 1700s with Mountain Men roaming the US. Some call it a Viking chair and claim it is a Medieval design. For certain it popped up in Boy Scout camps in the US in the early 20th century. Leave a comment about the oldest youve seen!Regardless of who did what where or when they are still extremely comfortable, affordable, durable and can be used anywhere. My wife has owned one for the past 20 years. We have a few now. They store fla…