Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I love this little DIY so much, and think it turned out pretty well. It is relatively easy to create, the most difficult part of this project is patience! Believe me, patience is important otherwise your tray will FALL APART the second you pick it up. You must, must, must leave it for at least a day (or two) to dry. The glue is strong, but not unless you let it cure for a few days. I had to redo the attachment process two times, so just be sure to let it dry once everything is perfectly attached, and do not attempt to lift the tray by the handles (they are decorative mostly). Another great thing is how few supplies you need to actually create this. You dont have to spend a lot of money upfront to make this DIY, I think I spent about 20-30 dollars total. If you have old drawer pulls that you can paint, or already have a strong glue or a tile, you can spend even less. So lets get to it!
- I have many things on my favorite list. It seems like the list keeps growing. I already have a fondness for old chippy tables. In case you did not already know that. But I also LOVE this old barn door of mine. It has come along way and changes quite often. I came across this …
- Beautiful burlap wreath that can be displayed any time of year. Made of teal, grey chevron print on cream, and natural burlap. Burlap is seamed on edges and will not fray. High quality wreath hand made. Initial of your choice painted cream in Rochester font. Faux jute cream bow adds the special finishing touch. Wreath measures approximately 22 in diameter. Perfect size for door or to hang inside for interior decoration. This wreath should be placed in covered area where it can be protected from sunlight and harsh outside weather. Like to send as a gift? Just let me know at checkout and I will be happy to include a special note from you! Wreath is made to order and hand made … will vary ever so slightly from picture shown. If you would like smaller size please convo me for special pricing. The wreath pictured is 22 and perfect for exterior door! Thank you
- Handcrafted from a mix of woods all customized to give you a sturdy bed while not sacrificing a unique look. The headboard is Reclaimed wood that has a natural worn weathered patina making it a warm and unique piece. The Base is crafted from new(sometimes recycled, but cannot consistently keep up with demand) pine/fir wood and then given a multi-step finish to get that weathered grey wash to match/blend with the old. Includes center beam for support on Full, queen, and king sizes. Includes locking slats that give extra sturdiness to the overall bed. Simple assembly required 40 headboard included, extra height on headboard can be added @ $50 per 5 Bed slats are set at 9 from the ground- but can be customized overall dimensions per size Twin- 42-43 wide, 78-79 long, base- 11 tall, headboard 40 tall Full 58 wide, 78 long, base 11 tall, headboard 40 tall Queen 64 wide, 84 long, base 11 tall, headboard 40 tall King 80 wide, 84 long, base 11 tall, headboard 40 tall CA King 76 wide, 88 long, base 11 tall, headboard 40 tall Shown in 1 picture of a turquoise slate grey customized finish in a Queen size. 3 pictures are of a weathered dark grey finish in King Bed. Made to order- any finish can be customized to fit your room decor/ tastes. You can make note on order for your desired finish, and send pictures if applicable to coordinate with existing furniture. looking for a headboard only here is the listing https://www.etsy.com/listing/449590896/the-michelle-grey-weathered-reclaimed Looking for matching/coordinating nightstands https://www.etsy.com/listing/464884606/raw-reclaimed-recycled-wood-1 You can expect around 6 weeks from order placed to delivery unless otherwise noted on shop page. I ship via fed ex and the bed comes in sections, easy to maneuver through halls/doorways/staircases, and simple assembly required.
- Do you or a family-member or friend have a wine-themed kitchen or bar that needs that extra something? This cork wine bottle wall hanging is for you! Each bottle measures approximately 12.5 inches tall by 3.5 inches wide (decorative leaves extend to about 5 inches wide), with a depth of approximately 1 inch. They are 100% handmade via an intricate process of cutting, drilling, wiring, pinning, and gluing a variety of recycled wine corks. Bottles are backed with a layer of cork and wired. Naturally lightweight, they are a breeze to get right up on the wall and enjoy! The bottle is adorned with a bunch of grapes made from the natural red color of sliced ends of red wine corks. Two leaves made from sheets of cork and two floral wire coils accent the grapes. When ordering, select top, right, or left placement for the grapes. Bottles with grapes at the right and left may or may not include a ribbon at the neck of the bottle. If you would like a ribbon, choose the option right with ribbon or left with ribbon. If you do not, choose right without ribbon or left without ribbon. (Currently silver ribbon is used on this item. If you would like a different color, please e-mail the shop owner for availability.) Lightweight and a great conversation piece, these bottle wall hangings display beautifully in groups of two or three in a kitchen or bar area. Perfect for wine lovers and wine-themed spaces
- Ive searched the web many times trying to find a great DIY for an Earring Holder. The only ones I found were great for Hanging Earrings but not for studs. This was a problem for me, considering that I had a large collection of stud earrings and had no convenient place to keep them. It…
- Looking for homemade pet gate ideas that look store bought and that your doggies will love? Check out this indoor DIY plan for a folding free standing dog gate. Its easy to build, decorative enough to leave out and neatly folds when not in use. FREE PLANS!
- woodworkingplans woodworking woodworkingprojects DIY Cordless Drill Storage And Charging Station diyprojects.ideas… This wall-mounted cordless drill storage will help keep the entire workshop looking clean and organized. It also serves as the charging station so that items related to your cordless tools are always all in one place! If you dont have any wall space available anymore, you can incorporate this idea into an existing furniture/storage in your workshop!
- I like the table! Link doesnt work for me tho – just ads and a pic
- It’s often said that if you sincerely want a thing done well the answer is to do it yourself. Simple acts of home improvement are certainly no exception to this rule, and with our easy-to-stick-to examples, we’ll provide you with the perfect tools to pull off the ultimate inside-job. From straightforward tips to ensure the …
- i like that you can see the wood grain and it is not fake distressed. i like distressed, but i think a piece of furniture should pay its dues to have a distressed look. sort of like people.
- Yep, you read that title right! I completely transformed the look of my countertops for only SIX DOLLARS!! How, you ask? Well, first a little background… (This may get a little lengthy, but you really have to read the whole thing to understand the victory I felt when I came up this idea. So bear…