Photo via: decorhomeideas.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Okay, here we have got a DIY pallet wood project that is again pretty unique in nature and you would rarely see such pallet wood inspiration on rest of the platforms. But we found it worth consideration and brought it right here for you. We are talking about a DIY wooden pallet clock. This would be a totally new experience for many to work on this idea.
- Special projects editor Megan Pflug shows us how to turn any terracotta pot into a vertical hanging garden!
- 15 DIY Vertical Pyramid Garden Planter
- Ana White | Build a Cedar Vertical Tiered Ladder Garden Planter | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans
- Pallet gardening, perfect for gardening within a small space. Always take advantage of empty vertical space–it will leave your balcony or patio looking clean, not cluttered.
- Fantastic idea for all the maritime and antique barn cast iron levers /pulleys / in shop can use as cute vertical display too.
- DIY Hanging Shelves — a decor tutorial from Why Dont You Make Me. Such a cute idea for vertical space on your walls!
- Garden Planter ~ Olde Rustic Bed Post standing in a wooden garden planter box, with an Olde Metal oil lantern hanging from the bed post. Created By Karen Avery
- It is a good idea to use the used material like wood pallets when there is a need of making the area in the garden or any other place outside the home plain, so the furniture can be placed to enjoy the weather. We collect the ideas and the images from different sources just to make the individuals able to copy the ideas to save their money as the creativity like getting the garden terrace installed requires too much money and creating it at home can save a huge amount of hard earned money. Have
- 77 DIY Bench Ideas – Storage, Pallet, Garden, Cushion – Rilane
- All things Pallet projects from my own archives. Shelves, garden, table top ideas and more! debbiedoos
- Pallet Garden / Porch Swing – 20 Pallet Ideas You Can DIY for Your Home | 99 Pallets