Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Whether you are putting up wood paneling, making a wooden crate, or building a piece of furniture out of wood, you may want to have your new wood look old and weathered to add a bit of character and charm to your project. Here are a few tips and tricks to make new wood look old and weathered.
- Wooden crate bookcase! Saw other pins on this and had to do it. Crates from Joanne fabrics, stain and sealer from home depo. Total cost ( not including plants or pots) 110.00. Could have been cheaper if I wanted to be patient and buy the crates individually to make use of their 50%off 1 item coupon. Very happy with the end result. To make it feel like a solid piece, I nailed the crates together.
- Crate end Table
- Milk Crate Planter-9DIY Project: Milk Crate Turned Planter
- I created this coca-cola crate spice rack to keep all of our spice jars organized.
- DIY Wine Crate Table ♪ ♪ … inspiration_diy GBdiy GB http://www.pinterest.com/gigibrazil/boards/
- DIY Crate Bookshelf Tutorial | A decorative way to get additional storage anywhere!
- Crate bookcase
- Rustic crate corner shelf unit
- Crate shoe storage
- Love this DIY Crate Coffee Table on Wheels! Perfect project to recycle old pallet wood too! Free plans at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- Get an unfinished wood dresser. Wipe on some Pitch Black Gel Stain with a rag. Let Dry. Done. (Lang 5-Drawer Chest | Crate & Barrel)