Photo via: ana-white.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Wood Tilt Out Trash Or Recycling Cabinet TUTORIAL – by: Anna White | Make for large capacity can.
- Wood Tilt-Out Trash Can Cabinet. Made with slightly modified Ana White plans and stained to look like old-barnwood. No more ugly trashcan in the kitchen!
- toilet paper rolls is something everyone has and almost everyone throws away or gives to recycling. but there are so many things you can …
- Update mantels, cabinets, trim, doors, railings, household decor and furniture for beautiful wood-look finishes. Low odor, low mess, easy to follow tutorials and very affordable; less than refacing, replacing or hiring a professional. Have fun showing off your creative DIY skills while enhancing the value of worn out treasured pieces. Tutorials @ www.fauxez.com. Here, Faux EZ gives an old coffee table a deep, rich, beautiful wood look for less than dinner out!
- Whether you are putting up wood paneling, making a wooden crate, or building a piece of furniture out of wood, you may want to have your new wood look old and weathered to add a bit of character and charm to your project. Here are a few tips and tricks to make new wood look old and weathered.
- Dart board cabinet made from recycled pallet wood.
- Old window + old wood cabinet
- this grand wooden pallet cabinet is also ideal that can be used in any part of the house. It has got a number of drawers that are the smartest storage hacks. Stuff inside all the accessories that couldn’t make their place anywhere else. This vintage pallet wood cabinet would also add a lot to the beauty of your house.
- Turn your dated file cabinet into a faux specimen cabinet with balsa wood and metal pulls.
- Glamorous File Cabinet Makeover — Use alcohol to clean, prime, paint top and front with gold, let dry, then tape the design out, then paint with Martha Stewarts Golden Pearl. Done!!!
- diy hidden storage canned food storage cabinet, storage ideas, urban living, woodworking projects, Pulls out for easy access to canned goods etc
- hide your ugly trash can with this brilliant fix, diy, kitchen design, woodworking projects