Photo via: gardentherapy786.stfi.re
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Beautiful Things Come Together One Stitch at a Time Vinyl Wall Decal Words Vinyl Decal Color Chart Choices Please select your color choice from the drop down menu before adding the design to your cart. To review the color options please click on the colors thumbnail chart to enlarge. Vinyl Decal Product Details • High quality non glare matte vinyl • Easy to apply and removable • Not reusable after removed from surface Vinyl Decal Installation You will be provided with an instruction sheet along with your order and a small sample vinyl decal design to practice with. Whether this is your very first time using a vinyl decal or you are a seasoned pro, please dont hesitate to get in touch with me if you have any installation questions. Made To Order Every decal is Made to Order once purchased. This means that we will cut your design in the color you have chosen. If you forget to specify a color choice, you will be able to contact me by e-mail. Depending on how many orders are needing to be processed, it can take anywhere from 1 to 5 business days for your order to be cut and shipped out. We do our best to get your orders completed proficiently and as quickly as possible so you can enjoy your new design. may cause slight damage upon removal from some surfaces requiring paint touch-ups. may not adhere to painted surfaces with Teflon, stain guard or VOC paints that have been used.
- Here you can see the repurposed wood pallet couch with the extra space for the legs closed. It makes the couch look like a rectangular sofa and when it is opened, it makes it comfortable for relaxing after the whole tiring day. The back is made attractive with the innovative design in which the pallets are cut.
- Whats your idea of a great way to relax outdoors? To most, it could be as simple as sitting on a comfortable chair with a convenient place for some drinks and snacks If this is one of the things you enjoy doing after a long day or during weekends, then heres a piece of DIY furniture you might want to add to your home! Its a chair bench for two with a table in the middle for your drinks or books. Spend a relaxing weekend lounging on it while you catch up with friends and loved ones.
- If youre no big fan of salad-in-a-bag (or even if you are) and want a healthier, homemade alternative, there are plenty of ways to store lettuce for days—even weeks at a time, but this tip from the folks at Generation X Finance isnt just how to store lettuce, but how to keep a whole, seasoned, tasty salad fresh in the fridge for a whole week, ready to portion out whenever you get hungry.
- Do you have many wonderful photos in your computer where no one can enjoy them? If the answer is yes, why not give some photo gifts to your loved ones this holiday season? Turn your favorite photos into beautiful keepsake that everyone will cherish for years to come. They are a wonderful way to celebrate…Read More »
- Do you or a family-member or friend have a wine-themed kitchen or bar that needs that extra something? This cork wine bottle wall hanging is for you! Each bottle measures approximately 12.5 inches tall by 3.5 inches wide (decorative leaves extend to about 5 inches wide), with a depth of approximately 1 inch. They are 100% handmade via an intricate process of cutting, drilling, wiring, pinning, and gluing a variety of recycled wine corks. Bottles are backed with a layer of cork and wired. Naturally lightweight, they are a breeze to get right up on the wall and enjoy! The bottle is adorned with a bunch of grapes made from the natural red color of sliced ends of red wine corks. Two leaves made from sheets of cork and two floral wire coils accent the grapes. When ordering, select top, right, or left placement for the grapes. Bottles with grapes at the right and left may or may not include a ribbon at the neck of the bottle. If you would like a ribbon, choose the option right with ribbon or left with ribbon. If you do not, choose right without ribbon or left without ribbon. (Currently silver ribbon is used on this item. If you would like a different color, please e-mail the shop owner for availability.) Lightweight and a great conversation piece, these bottle wall hangings display beautifully in groups of two or three in a kitchen or bar area. Perfect for wine lovers and wine-themed spaces
- Its PLANT WEEK!!!!!!!! Do you even know how exciting this is?!? Its like Shark Week but WAYYYYY better and with a lot less fear (mostly). Every day this week I have got an amazing project for you that will makeRead More
- Want to hang out or entertain outside? Build this DIY outdoor furniture in one day and you can enjoy the warmth of the summer! bhglivebetter ad @bhglivebetter
- Right Angle Braces – Wood Mag Tip of the Day For each pair, start with a 12″ square of 3⁄4″ Baltic-birch plywood and cut it in half diagonally. Then cut notches for the clamps, above. You can vary sizes to suit larger or smaller projects. The braces help with more than glue-ups. Clamp a pair to a chest, above, to support the lid as you install hinges.
- The other day, I came home to find my son with a very guilty look on his face … and when I got into the living room, there were shards of glass all over the floor. Yep—he had destroyed the mirror. How? Who knows? He still hasn’t fessed up. That’s kids for you. Anyway, obviously I have to replace…
- This chair design is old. Some say it dates back to the the mid 1700s with Mountain Men roaming the US. Some call it a Viking chair and claim it is a Medieval design. For certain it popped up in Boy Scout camps in the US in the early 20th century. Leave a comment about the oldest youve seen!Regardless of who did what where or when they are still extremely comfortable, affordable, durable and can be used anywhere. My wife has owned one for the past 20 years. We have a few now. They store fla…
- I love this little DIY so much, and think it turned out pretty well. It is relatively easy to create, the most difficult part of this project is patience! Believe me, patience is important otherwise your tray will FALL APART the second you pick it up. You must, must, must leave it for at least a day (or two) to dry. The glue is strong, but not unless you let it cure for a few days. I had to redo the attachment process two times, so just be sure to let it dry once everything is perfectly attached, and do not attempt to lift the tray by the handles (they are decorative mostly). Another great thing is how few supplies you need to actually create this. You dont have to spend a lot of money upfront to make this DIY, I think I spent about 20-30 dollars total. If you have old drawer pulls that you can paint, or already have a strong glue or a tile, you can spend even less. So lets get to it!