Photo via: dreamhousedraperies.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Rustic X Console plans – @Allison j.d.m Harris – You know how you had that brilliant idea for my living room layout where I use a console to separate the new couch from the dining area? What do you think of this? And would you help me build it? (Dont worry… it will be a lonnnnng while) 😛
- MUST DO THIS and paint black, I think its the only way I can get my bookcases as tall and as skinny as I want. I would have to paint my walls first :/
- I thought this day would NEVER come. If there has ever been a post where I wanted to do cartwheels across my front yard from revealing the “after” of a challenging makeover, this would be it. I have a tendency to bite off more than I can chew. I see a fixer upper project, myRead more
- hand wind the bobbin with elastic thread, and the top thread… i never thought of that! duh. cute DIy tee transformation!
- I love this little DIY so much, and think it turned out pretty well. It is relatively easy to create, the most difficult part of this project is patience! Believe me, patience is important otherwise your tray will FALL APART the second you pick it up. You must, must, must leave it for at least a day (or two) to dry. The glue is strong, but not unless you let it cure for a few days. I had to redo the attachment process two times, so just be sure to let it dry once everything is perfectly attached, and do not attempt to lift the tray by the handles (they are decorative mostly). Another great thing is how few supplies you need to actually create this. You dont have to spend a lot of money upfront to make this DIY, I think I spent about 20-30 dollars total. If you have old drawer pulls that you can paint, or already have a strong glue or a tile, you can spend even less. So lets get to it!
- Old dresser turned shelving. I would have never thought to do this!
- 20 mud kitchen ideas Oh what I would have given to had one of these when I was a kid, actually, wouldnt mind a functioning one now! lol
- i am so going to do this. i have quite a few shirts that no longer fit me and this would be a great way to re-purpose them. no-sew cardigan tutorial – SO EASY.
- Several weeks ago, I shared 10-Ways to “Hotel-ify” Your Guest Bath. I thought it would be a great time to share the ways I also prepare my Guest Rooms to makesure my guests feel right at home. 10-Ways to “Hotel-ify” Your Guest Room 1) Linens/Bedding Honestly there is no shortcut when it comes to […]
- Make sure you follow me on Instagram and Pinterest for a sneak peek into my recent projects! Now that my kitchen backsplash is up it’s time to start putting some finishing touches on the place. Farmhouse accents are all the rage right now (thanks Chip and Jojo!) so today I thought I would share with you some of my …
- NEVER would have thought to try this!! DIY Umbrella Painting-DIY painted patio umbrella from www.heatherednest.com
- Why spend a lot of cash on your Christmas decorations when you dont have to? Instead, why not get the family together and use discarded wooden pallets?