Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Whether you are putting up wood paneling, making a wooden crate, or building a piece of furniture out of wood, you may want to have your new wood look old and weathered to add a bit of character and charm to your project. Here are a few tips and tricks to make new wood look old and weathered.
- My first Coastal Inspirations project created with Saltwash for the incredible weathered effect on this buffet for the Fab Furniture Flipping Contest.
- Build a narrow side table with an antique window and a couple of weathered old boards. Click on for a full tutorial!
- LOVE this beautiful transformation with Stikwood!! | Weathered Reclaimed Kitchen Bar
- Three Piece Weathered BarnWood with White Coral Branch Wall Hanging on Etsy, $85.00
- Farmhouse table and a diy painted weathered wood finish
- Using a rustic finish on your DIY projects will give your space a farmhouse-style look. Here, you will learn how to get the weathered wood look to add a special touch to your home decor. (scheduled via http://www.tailwindapp.com?utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=twpin&utm_content=post22561170&utm_campaign=scheduler_attribution)
- DIY. How to build a plank table. How to build a farmhouse table. How to get a weathered wood finish with paint and stain.
- Learn how to use the dry brush technique on painted furniture for a soft, weathered, beachy look!
- The Michelle Grey Weathered Reclaimed Barn wood Bed by thelakenest
- Weathered gray dining table tutorial using chalk paint
- Thirty Eighth Street | Furniture Painting Tutorial: Layering Paint Techniques To Create The Perfect Patina, Distressed, Weathered Or Farm House Look! Get The Full Details To Recreate This Gorgeous Turquoise Headboard.