Photo via: blog.friendize.me
You may also be interested in 🙂
- And this long island seamlessly complements that vision. Its length accommodates gathering, storage and much of the function of the kitchen in one single move. The architects have carried the clean, minimalist aesthetic to every last detail, taking care to recess even the faucet controls. By stripping this long object of any visual ornamentation, they’ve left multiple functions open to interpretation and whim.
- Ignore decor. Like the light & neutral tones of walls & floors & visual interest of windows
- Turn antique metal butterflies into pretty magnets with wallpaper and Mod Podge. Use these easy butterfly decorations in your home decor!
- – created on 2015-02-16 00:44:22
- hand wind the bobbin with elastic thread, and the top thread… i never thought of that! duh. cute DIy tee transformation!
- LOVE this DIY Coffee Cabinet!! Free Plans and Full Tutorial! www.shanty-2-chic.com
- DIY Drawer Organizer
- Perfect for office.
- Grow Your Own Crystals
- Garage seating
- Scented Stress-Relieving Dough
- Fabric Headband Tutorial | alice & lois