Photo via: theruggedrooster.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make a One Hour Rustic Flower Box, Super Easy DIY
- DIY Large Paper Flowers and Flower Blooms as above headboard decor. Great and inexpensive idea. Can also be used as a wedding backdrop. From blogger www.sengerson.com.
- Newlywed Gift, Housewarming Gift, Wedding Gift Flower Garden Rustic Barnwood Floral Monogram Wreath-Burlap Roses Neutral Wedding Decor
- Old watering can turned into flower vase. Soft colors. Shabby chic. Vieja regadera convertida en florero. Country chic
- DIY: Tire Flower Pot And A Little Bit Of Rock & Roll
- Planning a rustic or whimsical-inspired wedding? Check out this Craspedia wedding flower inspiration for ways to add this quirky flower to your decor. ahandcraftedwedding.com
- Baking soda neutralizes the ph in the soil and nothing will grow there. use baking soda around all of the edges of flower beds to keep the grass and weeds from growing into beds. Just sprinkle it onto the soil so that it covers it lightly. Do this twice a year – spring and fall. Awesome!
- Add some rustic charm to your outdoor space with these junk flower metal garden ornaments. DIY patio decor from old metal and spare parts.
- Painted flower pot side table
- 25 Easy and Creative Sharpie Crafts – Brighten a basic colored lamp with a white sharpie. Draw some delicate doodles in simple spirals and interlocking flower patterns!
- DIY Garden Ideas / Easy, budget-friendly and creative projects and ideas for backyard flower gardens and what to plant in your landscaping beds.
- DIY Room Decor Ideas For Summer! 4 Easy Projects! Can we get this to 20,000 likes?! First DIY room decor idea project (jelly bean and mason jar fake flower p…