Photo via: desiretoinspire.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Woah! Check out this cool pallet TV stand complete with a back lighting for a cool vibe in your media or living room. | Pallet Media Console – DIY TV Stand | 101 Pallet Ideas
- 50 Likes, 6 Comments – Modern Creations (@modern_creations) on Instagram: “Absolutely in love with this natural looking, classic, yet modern vibe for our Geometric Sphere…”
- For a cool boho vibe on your couch or bed, opt for a bright tasseled pillow.
- I updated this thrift store lamp using Parisian Grey chalk paint and homemade dark wax, to give it a beautiful French country chic vibe.
- This is a great idea for when you dont have a lot of space for a traditional sofa table ~ DIY one
- The Barn Door Headboard Project – Building a barn door from traditional lumber, salvaged wood or pallets. A simple project to make this weekend
- A Traditional Piece of Furniture Becomes a Cottage Kitchen Island
- Dont like traditional stuff? Check out this range hood light combo from Elica. Its a nice departure from the boring everyday range hood in most of our homes.
- All of my builds are made from 100% reclaimed material. Why? Because its fun, inexpensive, challenging, and Im a tree-hugger. It just takes a little imagination and some reverse engineering. The traditional build has plans and calls for materials. My builds have materials and call for a plan. This lounge chair is one of those backward builds. I found the chaise cover in my local IKEAs salvage department a few years ago. It took a fair bit of bin digging for compatible pieces, but I found the three that make up my upholstery at a total cost of $3. Nice score, even for a black belt cheapskate like myself. I chose it from the materials stockpile recently and this chaise is what I built to fit it. This is a nice and easy one you should be able to whip up in an afternoon. Negligible finishing is involved. Lets face …
- WOW. traditional kitchen. Tomas Pearce original design
- Traditional Bedroom Canopy Bed Design, Pictures, Remodel, Decor and Ideas – page 10
- Turn antique metal butterflies into pretty magnets with wallpaper and Mod Podge. Use these easy butterfly decorations in your home decor!