Photo via: muchpics.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fantastic idea for all the maritime and antique barn cast iron levers /pulleys / in shop can use as cute vertical display too.
- If you have that odd corner that you dont know what to do with….. you can make the shelves yourself or go and buy some molding. So cute.
- hand wind the bobbin with elastic thread, and the top thread… i never thought of that! duh. cute DIy tee transformation!
- Turn a bookshelf on it’s side and add an upholstered foam top to make a cute storage bench
- How to build your very own mitten storage! It cleans up the mudroom & helps the kids keep things organized in a simple way. Tamarasjoy.com
- Very cool. Using old shutters to build decorative storage shelves.
- how to make portable tables for craft shows | Make Your Own Ladder Shelf for your Craft Show Display | Mama Made …
- Whether youre turning over a whole room to rumpus or just carving out a corner for playtime, these four strategies will help you set up a space that fosters creativity and generates a ton of fun.
- How to make a door into a corner shelf. This is great, could get the door from Re-user in Gainesville. For the TV room
- diy organize shelf stacked in the corner for Legos and books
- Corner Bed Design, Pictures, Remodel, Decor and Ideas – page 20. I think i like this idea for a childs room.
- Gorgeous DIY Mason Jar ideas using flowers. These beautiful flower arrangements make a great centrepiece at a wedding or a simple floral display in your home for Spring or any other time of the year. Use clear or blue mason jars as vases and fill with stunning flowers. Keep it simple and elegant or get creative and make something more elaborate.