Photo via: shanty-2-chic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Gotta love ’em… it seems like window shutters kinda started the DIY project generation, didn’t they? I remember that being one of the first DIY projects I was drawn to… three old window shutter made into a cool room divider, with nothing but hinges! DIY repurposed window shutter projects are easy, affordable, and shutters are …
- Clever idea to make this nice wall shelfs on a old door. Very decorative.
- How to build your very own mitten storage! It cleans up the mudroom & helps the kids keep things organized in a simple way. Tamarasjoy.com
- Do Accurate Measuring Using the 2×2 Boards | DIY Garage Storage Shelves to Maximize Space
- Craft storage for playroom!!! create a storage armoire by adding crown moulding, bun feet, and shutters to a bookcase
- Going to turn our house shutters into a coffee table.. I like this build..
- DIY Crate Bookshelf Tutorial | A decorative way to get additional storage anywhere!
- Creative Ways to Increase Curb Appeal on A Budget – Build Handmade Shutters – Cheap and Easy Ideas for Upgrading Your Front Porch, Landscaping, Driveways, Garage Doors, Brick and Home Exteriors. Add Window Boxes, House Numbers, Mailboxes and Yard Makeovers http://diyjoy.com/diy-curb-appeal-ideas
- Use an old shutter to create a custom mug and plate rack! Shutters are easy to re-purpose, giving them new life and function around the home. Super chic DIY project!
- Cut the Wood into 2×2 Boards | DIY Garage Storage Shelves to Maximize Space
- girls closet organization, shelves attached to an Ikea expedit bookcase provides great kid-friendly storage options.
- Looking for homemade pet gate ideas that look store bought and that your doggies will love? Check out this indoor DIY plan for a folding free standing dog gate. Its easy to build, decorative enough to leave out and neatly folds when not in use. FREE PLANS!