Photo via: 4.bp.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Measure Twice Cut Once Seamstress Quote, Sewing Decal, Vinyl Wall Lettering, Sewing Room Quote, Vinyl Decal
- Beautiful Things Come Together One Stitch at a Time Vinyl Wall Decal Words Vinyl Decal Color Chart Choices Please select your color choice from the drop down menu before adding the design to your cart. To review the color options please click on the colors thumbnail chart to enlarge. Vinyl Decal Product Details • High quality non glare matte vinyl • Easy to apply and removable • Not reusable after removed from surface Vinyl Decal Installation You will be provided with an instruction sheet along with your order and a small sample vinyl decal design to practice with. Whether this is your very first time using a vinyl decal or you are a seasoned pro, please dont hesitate to get in touch with me if you have any installation questions. Made To Order Every decal is Made to Order once purchased. This means that we will cut your design in the color you have chosen. If you forget to specify a color choice, you will be able to contact me by e-mail. Depending on how many orders are needing to be processed, it can take anywhere from 1 to 5 business days for your order to be cut and shipped out. We do our best to get your orders completed proficiently and as quickly as possible so you can enjoy your new design. may cause slight damage upon removal from some surfaces requiring paint touch-ups. may not adhere to painted surfaces with Teflon, stain guard or VOC paints that have been used.
- Any Seamstress would Love this – Vinyl Wall Decal – Available in 3 sizes – Sewing Mends the Soul – Accented with Vintage Sewing Machine, Scissors and Buttons
- Typographic art has always been stunning when done well and it’s particularly hot property at the moment in home decor. From custom quote art to wall decal…
- How to create a chalkboard wall, so the whole family can enjoy getting creative!
- Penny Tiled Floor | Cool Man Cave Ideas To Try This Week | DIY Projects
- How to survive the first week with a baby | New Baby Ideas @fatheaddecals
- Ana White | Build a Cedar Vertical Tiered Ladder Garden Planter | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans
- How to Clean Vinyl Upholstery | How to Clean Dirty Vinyl | Easiest Way to Clean Vinyl Upholstery | Cleaning Hack | Cleaning Tip
- To cut down on costs, Im building most of the furniture and decorative accessories for the Im a Giant challenge. And to help keep myself on schedule, Im
- DIY Hanging Shelves — a decor tutorial from Why Dont You Make Me. Such a cute idea for vertical space on your walls!
- Its PLANT WEEK!!!!!!!! Do you even know how exciting this is?!? Its like Shark Week but WAYYYYY better and with a lot less fear (mostly). Every day this week I have got an amazing project for you that will makeRead More