Photo via: funcheaporfree.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Update mantels, cabinets, trim, doors, railings, household decor and furniture for beautiful wood-look finishes. Low odor, low mess, easy to follow tutorials and very affordable; less than refacing, replacing or hiring a professional. Have fun showing off your creative DIY skills while enhancing the value of worn out treasured pieces. Tutorials @ www.fauxez.com. Here, Faux EZ gives an old coffee table a deep, rich, beautiful wood look for less than dinner out!
- DIY Fabric Covered Bulletin Board from a thrift store drawer
- Easy DIY- a piece of wood, 4 legs (all of which are sold at home depot for around $5)- padding, and then staple pretty fabric 🙂 – Could make a nice custom bench for the end of the bed.
- Use one of these free bookcase plans to build a new bookshelf in a few hours for less than $50. All plans include diagrams, photos, and directions.
- How to: Vintage map window frame (mantle or wall decor). Easy to do. Look for a Rand McNally wall map poster on Amazon. I found one for $6. I dabbed with coffee and distressed with sand paper (220 grit). I found an old greenhouse frame for free. I painted it with homemade Chalk Paint and distressed it. I used a staple gun on the back to piece together. Easy and cheap!
- This cute menu board is an easy DIY project that will help you get organized for meal planning and add a touch of fun to your home decor. A double win! It could also be used for organizing your weekly schedule or family appointments.
- 12 Fun Ways to Decorate Your Playroom. DIY, DIY home projects, home décor, home, dream home, DIY. projects, home improvement, inexpensive home improvement, cheap home DIY.
- Make awesome mid century modern honeycomb shelves for less than $10 using popsicle sticks! These West Elm worthy hexagon shelves add warmth and dimension to any gallery wall and also look great on their own. Click for instructions and free downloadable template. | MakeAndDoCrew.com
- Excited to share with you my second project of the girls playroom. It’s all coming together pretty quickly. Although, I have put the painting the baseboards on the backburner. I’ll leave that less fun project for another day. Today I have a really fun tutorial inspired by a project I found on Pinterest. I’ve been…
- Crafted of pine wood and black steel pipes. The black steel pipes come in a natural grey color as shown in the picture or can be painted with an oil-rubbed bronze finish while the pine wood shelf is stained with a Provincial finish (other stains available, see last photo for options). Items are handmade upon ordering, so the piece you purchase may have slight variations from the photographed item. Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for your piece to be created. This coat rack measures 6” tall and 30” wide. Hardware included to hang into wall stud or drywall. (4 screws and 4 wall anchors) A drill is required if installing with the anchors. Custom sizing is available. *Color stain can be customized, see color chart in picture 3 for options…just put your color choice in a message. *Shelf shown is in Provincial stain in pictures 1 and 2. *Please note all wood has its own uniqueness and imperfections. *Ships assembled along with screws for wall mounting.
- Build this DIY farmhouse table for less than $100 and wow your friends and family. Youll be hosting all of the familys parties from here on out!
- Save money with these cozy rustic home decor ideas! From furniture to home accents and storage ideas, there are over a hundred projects to choose from. Not only are these DIY ideas are easy on the wallet, they are also easy to make. You can complete most of these projects in less than a day. For most of these …