Photo via: wallsneedlove.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Turn antique metal butterflies into pretty magnets with wallpaper and Mod Podge. Use these easy butterfly decorations in your home decor!
- Quick n Easy DIY wall decor or notice board for your office, classroom, kitchen. Use a cork trivet, old or new . Great way to use fabric scraps.
- Decorating for Thanksgiving with writing thankful notes on a grateful tree and creating wall art with removable and reusable Fall Wall Decals from Wallternatives.com – styled by Soieree Event Design
- Make a quick and easy home decor with canvas and some fabric. This fabric wall art is as easy as 1-2-3. If youre looking for a cheap home decor, this is it
- DIY Ideas for Your Entry – DIY Rustic Entryway Coat Rack – Cool and Creative Home Decor or Entryway and Hall. Modern, Rustic and Classic Decor on a Budget. Impress House Guests and Fall in Love With These DIY Furniture and Wall Art Ideas http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-decor-entry
- Branch Left Corner wall decals are an easy decor solution from Fathead that add elegance to your walls. Find one to match your home today!
- Branch Right Corner wall decals are an easy decor solution from Fathead that add elegance to your walls. Find one to match your home today!
- DIY Barn Doors are all the craze these days and boy do I LOVE them!! I have ideas for barn doors all over my house!!! I started by making a 4′ x 1.5′ barn door for my family room wall with super high ceilings! The entire cost for the wood was only $6.40 and only …
- ♥ DIY Cat Stuff ♥ DIY cat tree made from an old wooden ladder, outdoor carpeting, left over wood and jute wrapped around the bottom for a scratching post. Hammock is just material and a towel. Super fun, cheap and easy to make!
- Use an old shutter to create a custom mug and plate rack! Shutters are easy to re-purpose, giving them new life and function around the home. Super chic DIY project!
- Makeover of two thrift store sconces into white distressed candle sconces. This is the perfect wall decor for a fixer-upper inspired farmhouse-style!
- If youre looking for a quick DIY that is fail-proof, easy to make and doesnt take up much time, then this diy project is just for you! Its the perfect way to recycle and reuse cans that you have around and improve your room decor. Just a few added touches can make a load of difference.