Photo via: pergolagenius.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A nightstand is a nice thing to have: everyone could use a little spot for a glass of water, and maybe a lamp, and a little bedside reading, and their phone while its charging
- Maybe affix wires to interior and use for jewelry in the bedroom?
- Ana White | Build a DIY Farmhouse Crib – Featuring DIYstinctly Made | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans
- I am not a carpenter and this was my first attempt….you may want to put some slots in the solid wood panel under your bed. This will reduce the chances of your mattress going mouldy. Or just air your mattress outside occasional. I work in a bed shop and mouldy mattresses can happen quite quickly with moisture and heat.
- Turn antique metal butterflies into pretty magnets with wallpaper and Mod Podge. Use these easy butterfly decorations in your home decor!
- DIY Cat Stuff… We were going to put carpeting on a couple of basement walls and then shelves for the cats. Maybe this would be better than a whole wall of carpeting.
- TOOL ROLLS – COULD BE COOL WITH TIRE GUAGE AND WRENCHES – MAYBE FOR TEXTURE SHOTS
- Lighten Your Hair Naturally for Summer with These Great Homemade Recipes Everyone wants lighter hair in summer. Well, maybe not everyone but most people do prefer a lighter look for the warmer months. If you tend to want to highlight your hair during the summer but prefer to steer…
- DIY: ferm living inspired diamond – Rotkehlchen – inspired by the shaping of the item and also used maybe for lighting features or detailing
- $3 DIY Pallet Bookshelf – maybe not for my dream library, but great for cheap/in the meantime alternative
- DIY~ Folded money box- cute way to give someone money for a gift and maybe a treat inside?
- Clock obsession? Maybe this old fashion door clock is the perfect addiction to you collection:) its so much vintagy goodness!Rod Works has an endless assortment of wall clocks:)