Photo via: neimanmarcus.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Wooden Coffee Table, a lifestyle post from the blog A Beautiful Mess, written by Elsie Larson &emma on Bloglovin’
- Inspiration for your own magical mini garden, a lifestyle post from the blog CHAPTER FRIDAY, written by Yara Michels on Bloglovin’
- NEW HOME NEW STYLE | Cocorrina | Bloglovin’
- Plant-filled Brooklyn apartment via Design*Sponge gravityhomeblog.com – instagram – pinterest – bloglovin
- Turn antique metal butterflies into pretty magnets with wallpaper and Mod Podge. Use these easy butterfly decorations in your home decor!
- These easy DIY Pallet Planter boxes are SO gorgeous when theyre finished — and they really are so simple to make! This post includes a list of materials and all of the steps to recreate these DIY planters! You could use these inside or outside for all kinds of planting, too!
- What a dramatic way to showcase artwork. I dont think I would have thought to use a drapery panel & valance!
- Pallet bar my husband made for our seasonal campsite. Approx $80 only!! 6 pallets, (10) 12×12 patio pavers, 2 tubes liquid nails (use w/ a gun), wood screws & one 1×10 piece of wood. He screwed pallets together using a level, screwed the 1×10 onto the top of pallets, used liquid nails to set the pavers, painted the bar, strung lights & attached a bottle opener!!
- Hauvette & Madani, a home decor post from the blog desiretoinspire.net on Bloglovin’
- DIY Plant Pot Hanging Rope (can use strips of old T-shirt instead of rope!)
- Cool use of a chest!
- Great use of space