Photo via: jenwoodhouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- What can you make with a wood pallet? Easy DIY craft tutorial ideas for home decor and craft projects. Design your space with upcycled wood pallets.
- Pallet bar my husband made for our seasonal campsite. Approx $80 only!! 6 pallets, (10) 12×12 patio pavers, 2 tubes liquid nails (use w/ a gun), wood screws & one 1×10 piece of wood. He screwed pallets together using a level, screwed the 1×10 onto the top of pallets, used liquid nails to set the pavers, painted the bar, strung lights & attached a bottle opener!!
- Upcycled a couple of pallets into a bar stool.
- Pallet bar
- This is a lightweight used wooden pallet outdoor bar. It can be made with medium sized wooden pallet planks. Do not color the pallet planks as the natural color
- One Pallet = One Coffee Bar • 1001 Pallets
- Pallet Bar Stool…. Perfect idea for my shed/ skinning shop.. This will rock:
- Pallet Bar stools – IndustrialDesignNZ is creative inspiration for us. Get more photo about home decor related with by looking at photos gallery at the bottom of this page. We are want to say thanks if you like to share this post to another people via your facebook, pinterest, google plus or twitter account. Right
- PALLET BAR, TIKI BAR, Attention To Detail, Made Like No Other, Comes With Serving Top & 2 Prep Shelves And A Black Powder Coated Steel Foot Rest, These Bars Are Sure To Please & Complement Any Area Of Your Home Or Outdoor Area. MADE FROM NEW PALLETS By A Pallet Manufacturer, Designed For The Construction Industry. 58X18X42. Or We Can Custom Build Any Size. ( We Provide You With A Up To Date Picture Build Process On Your Item To Insure Quality That You Deserve ) EXCLUDES ELECTRICAL OUTLETS & L…
- Step 7: Bring in All Your Accents—Once the fabric walls were done, I brought in a wood mirror and towel bar to keep with the earthy tones of the fabric, a black metal sconce for bold lighting, and roman shades from The Shade Store that let in natural daylight.
- Stained pallet boards can add a lot of depth and texture to a small room. Consider appropriate lighting as the wood might feel dark at night.
- Just one of my favorite ideas, wood pallet, lighting, and a little imagination was needed to create this lamp: cut a pallet in two juxtaposed halves and ad