Photo via: doorsbydesign.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I love this twist on the modern craft desk!!! Craft desk: I want this desk. It would be perfect for my polymer clay crafts.
- DIY Barn Doors are all the craze these days and boy do I LOVE them!! I have ideas for barn doors all over my house!!! I started by making a 4′ x 1.5′ barn door for my family room wall with super high ceilings! The entire cost for the wood was only $6.40 and only …
- If youre looking for a quick DIY that is fail-proof, easy to make and doesnt take up much time, then this diy project is just for you! Its the perfect way to recycle and reuse cans that you have around and improve your room decor. Just a few added touches can make a load of difference.
- Make your own side table in minutes with this fun idea of turning a wire basket into the perfect piece for your home. Quick and easy DIY anyone can do!
- Inspired by a mirrored coat tree in the hallway of the 1890s carriage house she grew up in, Amy Hughes transformed a salvaged door into a mirrored dressing vanity with hooks for hanging clothes. For complete how-to instructions, click the photo. | Photo: Julian Wass | thisoldhouse.com
- DIY Craft Desk. I would love to do this for my daughter, but with a hinged top that can be used like an easel.
- Well this would be incredible in the tiny house! It seriously flattens back down to be a regular skylight window!
- I love this little DIY so much, and think it turned out pretty well. It is relatively easy to create, the most difficult part of this project is patience! Believe me, patience is important otherwise your tray will FALL APART the second you pick it up. You must, must, must leave it for at least a day (or two) to dry. The glue is strong, but not unless you let it cure for a few days. I had to redo the attachment process two times, so just be sure to let it dry once everything is perfectly attached, and do not attempt to lift the tray by the handles (they are decorative mostly). Another great thing is how few supplies you need to actually create this. You dont have to spend a lot of money upfront to make this DIY, I think I spent about 20-30 dollars total. If you have old drawer pulls that you can paint, or already have a strong glue or a tile, you can spend even less. So lets get to it!
- Have a garage that needs to have some order put on the chaos? When I realized how much wasted space I had in my garage and how disorganized it was getting, I started thinking about cool new ways to turn my garage into a useful, livable space. Check out some of these amazing DIY ideas that show you
- Beautiful burlap wreath that can be displayed any time of year. Made of teal, grey chevron print on cream, and natural burlap. Burlap is seamed on edges and will not fray. High quality wreath hand made. Initial of your choice painted cream in Rochester font. Faux jute cream bow adds the special finishing touch. Wreath measures approximately 22 in diameter. Perfect size for door or to hang inside for interior decoration. This wreath should be placed in covered area where it can be protected from sunlight and harsh outside weather. Like to send as a gift? Just let me know at checkout and I will be happy to include a special note from you! Wreath is made to order and hand made … will vary ever so slightly from picture shown. If you would like smaller size please convo me for special pricing. The wreath pictured is 22 and perfect for exterior door! Thank you
- Kitchen Island or table, made from upcycled recycled wooden crates. Nice idea for a craft room. LOVE this!!! Now if someone could only tell me where the hey diddle diddle to get wooden crates and pallets cheap, Id be set! lol
- Wall art is one of those beautiful things that can totally transform a room. As much as I love creating my own art, I also love decorating my walls with professional abstract art and prints. Im always searching for affordable, unique pieces for my home and whatever space Im decorating.