Photo via: scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Kitchen Island or table, made from upcycled recycled wooden crates. Nice idea for a craft room. LOVE this!!! Now if someone could only tell me where the hey diddle diddle to get wooden crates and pallets cheap, Id be set! lol
- antique black chippy paint chair upcycled to sweet by whimzeesnest, $83.00
- What can you make with a wood pallet? Easy DIY craft tutorial ideas for home decor and craft projects. Design your space with upcycled wood pallets.
- Upcycled a couple of pallets into a bar stool.
- DIY Wire Spool Table Porch Lights Decor – Wood Wire Cable Spool Recycle Ideas Furniture
- Select a corner of your house lawn and construct a sheltered place with pallets. Chairs, tables, sofas can be placed beneath it. During hours of daylight, it will prevent you from sunlight and darkness of night can also be endowed under it. The place can then be used as a study room or even a dining room. The usage of pallets makes the place antique and attracts the visitors.
- Photo: courtesy of Brainstream Design | thisoldhouse.com | from Cleverest Space-Saving Folding Chair Designs
- Welcome! If youre coming from Daily Do It Yourself today, Im so glad youre here! Disclaimer: Id never reupholstered anything before this chair, but I had the gumption to take on the project anyway. There is not a lot of extraordinary skill involved, just patience and determination. Nothing difficult, just a little time consuming. But,…
- A DIY stenciled fabric cusion for an outdoor chair using the Entwined Allover Stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/stencil-pattern-2.html
- All of my builds are made from 100% reclaimed material. Why? Because its fun, inexpensive, challenging, and Im a tree-hugger. It just takes a little imagination and some reverse engineering. The traditional build has plans and calls for materials. My builds have materials and call for a plan. This lounge chair is one of those backward builds. I found the chaise cover in my local IKEAs salvage department a few years ago. It took a fair bit of bin digging for compatible pieces, but I found the three that make up my upholstery at a total cost of $3. Nice score, even for a black belt cheapskate like myself. I chose it from the materials stockpile recently and this chaise is what I built to fit it. This is a nice and easy one you should be able to whip up in an afternoon. Negligible finishing is involved. Lets face …
- I want to make this! DIY Furniture Plan from Ana-White.com Bring the beach to your backyard with this surf board inspired Adirondack Chair for you little one! Features a lower seat, some extra styling, wide armrests, the surf board Adirondack chair is the coolest kids outdoor chair on the deck!
- Picnic Table Made From Wooden Pallets — 50 Classic Ideas for Your Pallet Furniture Projects