Photo via: palletwoodprojects.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Create an end table or night stand using a $1.00 garage sale bar stool. This is a great repurposing project that is both stylish and functional.
- Create a stylish end table or night stand using a $1.00 garage sale bar stool
- Pallet Bar Stool…. Perfect idea for my shed/ skinning shop.. This will rock:
- upcycled wood pallet bar
- Upcycled Doors…. Love the idea of turning a door into a desk! Wouldnt take up much space which would be perfect for my tiny house!
- What can you make with a wood pallet? Easy DIY craft tutorial ideas for home decor and craft projects. Design your space with upcycled wood pallets.
- Kitchen Island or table, made from upcycled recycled wooden crates. Nice idea for a craft room. LOVE this!!! Now if someone could only tell me where the hey diddle diddle to get wooden crates and pallets cheap, Id be set! lol
- Turn an old barstool into a darling side table! Wrap rope around lower foot rests to create a couple shelves!
- Use oak pallets to create a small bar space. I love how it is lit up!
- Pallet bar my husband made for our seasonal campsite. Approx $80 only!! 6 pallets, (10) 12×12 patio pavers, 2 tubes liquid nails (use w/ a gun), wood screws & one 1×10 piece of wood. He screwed pallets together using a level, screwed the 1×10 onto the top of pallets, used liquid nails to set the pavers, painted the bar, strung lights & attached a bottle opener!!
- Transform bowls into DIY candlesticks with these Thrift Store DIY Candle Holders! These upcycled candlesticks are a great decorative item for your living room!
- upcycled chair from spool and pallets…