Photo via: chicadore.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Build this Rolling DIY Bookshelf with easy plans provided by Ana White. Then get the tips on the adjustments I made and how I obtained an old wood finish.
- DIY bed with storage cubbies or drawers by marcia
- old table (like the legs!) repurposed into tufted bench – CraftySisters upcycle repurpose furniture
- There is nothing I love more than upcycle projects. I took this old, falling apart ladder, and turned it into my DIY ladder nightstand! Its so cool!
- Turning an old dresser into a TV stand is a great way to kill two birds with one stone. You get a new TV stand and you get to make use of that old dresser. Missing drawers are no problem. You can just use the space to hold gaming systems, satellite boxes or Blu-Ray players.
- Old drawers into porch planters
- DIY dresser drawers into shelves. Plan: buy old dresser. Use drawers for this. Paint/redo main dresser and turn into bookshelf. Youre welcome.
- Dollhouse fireplace mantle by repurposing an old ornate picture frame; doll house home decor made easy! Upcycle, Recycle, Salvage, diy, thrift, flea, repurpose, refashion! For vintage ideas and goods shop at Estate ReSale & ReDesign, Bonita Springs, FL
- DIY Rolling Storage Cart – FREE Plans and a how-to video!
- How to Turn 2 Pallets into 1 Rolling Table
- Use old shutters as beautiful rolling closet doors. So smart and pretty!
- Craftsman detailing and an angled garage make this beautiful Ranch home plan a real standout.Sightlines from the large foyer are amazing, going straight back through the huge vaulted great room to the rear patio beyond.The open floor plan unites the kitchen with its extra long island, the dining room and the vaulted great room. The kitchen is 15 by 17 as measured from right wall to wall of pantry and edge of island to front wall.The master suite has its own wing on the left side of the home. A built-in media center lets you watch TV in bed and French doors open to the rear patio. The enormous master walk-in closet has a charming built-in window seat.Each of the two family bedrooms on the opposite side of the home have walk-in closets.Wonderful storage and benches have been built into the back entry off the garage. The laundry room is tucked away and is 9 wide and 13 deep.The larger garage door is 18-wide and 8-high, the smaller one is 10-wide and 8-high.