Photo via: dollarstorecrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- No boughs of holly here, but our Deck the Halls Wreath is so colorful, fun, and festive, youll never miss them! In fact, this is one wreath thats overflowing with a generous abundance of bright, glitter-sprinkled shatterproof ornaments. So you can deck the party with this wreath without a worry. Also in the mix are rich life-like greenery, red berries, and fanciful pinecones. Carefully constructed for seasons of colorful presentations. A holiday wreath covered with an abundance of colorful, shatterproof ornaments Each ornament is painted in festive holiday colors and sprinkled with glitter Wire frame ensures ornaments stay in place and your wreath holds its shape 4-1/2 center opening
- This cute menu board is an easy DIY project that will help you get organized for meal planning and add a touch of fun to your home decor. A double win! It could also be used for organizing your weekly schedule or family appointments.
- ENG: Fruits are loaded with nutrients and antioxidants that could help reduce the risk of cancer and also keep your pet healthy. Make sure to remove all seeds from any fruit and you can prepare the fruits in a food processor or blender so it’s easier for your pet to digest. Always consult your veterinarian if…
- Beginners Guide to Grilling | How to Grill | Easy Grilling | Grilling Tips | Grilling How-To | Lessons on Grilling | How to BBQ | How to Grill Meat | How to Grill Seafood | How to Grill Vegetables | Grilling Vegetables | Grilling Seafood | Easy Grill Recipe | Grilling with Tin Foil | Charcoal Grilling | How to Clean a Grill | Cleaning a Grill |
- A list of some of the best home remodeling ideas if youre on a budget, and want easy and quick updates that really pay off! These are all great for resale (adding value and character), or if youre simply wanting to make your home feel and look more expensive. Most of these are ideal for older homes that need updating, but quite a few of them also add character and charm to builder grade materials — lots of before and after photos to get you inspired!
- Why spend a lot of cash on your Christmas decorations when you dont have to? Instead, why not get the family together and use discarded wooden pallets?
- 1,151 Likes, 58 Comments – OneBrownBear (@onebrownbear) on Instagram: “When you dont want your kids to play with your dollhouse… Just ensure they have their own 😳😹🏠❤️…”
- DIY Glowing Pallet Bed What’s really fun about using pallets for a bed is that you get some nice open spaces beneath the bed that you can light up with LED light ropes. You could also create some sort of drawer system too for extra storage if you’d rather go that route
- You can make curtains for your patio with inexpensive drop cloths. Just follow this simple DIY outdoor curtains tutorial.
- Our upstairs hallway bath is one of the first major remodel projects I want to tackle down the road. Eventually I hope to add a shower and make it more functional as a kids bath. But for now, I changed out the mirror, and painted over the horrid gold color that was on the wall with some navy paint I actually had left over from our apartment in the city. The bathroom is pretty small, but it was also completely empty, so I decided it needed a little dresser, but since this room is used…
- This distressed charcoal mirror was painted with chalk paint and finished with white wax for a refined yet rustic look. Click for a tutorial!
- Whats your idea of a great way to relax outdoors? To most, it could be as simple as sitting on a comfortable chair with a convenient place for some drinks and snacks If this is one of the things you enjoy doing after a long day or during weekends, then heres a piece of DIY furniture you might want to add to your home! Its a chair bench for two with a table in the middle for your drinks or books. Spend a relaxing weekend lounging on it while you catch up with friends and loved ones.