Photo via: hollyjoscoffee.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Beautiful Things Come Together One Stitch at a Time Vinyl Wall Decal Words Vinyl Decal Color Chart Choices Please select your color choice from the drop down menu before adding the design to your cart. To review the color options please click on the colors thumbnail chart to enlarge. Vinyl Decal Product Details • High quality non glare matte vinyl • Easy to apply and removable • Not reusable after removed from surface Vinyl Decal Installation You will be provided with an instruction sheet along with your order and a small sample vinyl decal design to practice with. Whether this is your very first time using a vinyl decal or you are a seasoned pro, please dont hesitate to get in touch with me if you have any installation questions. Made To Order Every decal is Made to Order once purchased. This means that we will cut your design in the color you have chosen. If you forget to specify a color choice, you will be able to contact me by e-mail. Depending on how many orders are needing to be processed, it can take anywhere from 1 to 5 business days for your order to be cut and shipped out. We do our best to get your orders completed proficiently and as quickly as possible so you can enjoy your new design. may cause slight damage upon removal from some surfaces requiring paint touch-ups. may not adhere to painted surfaces with Teflon, stain guard or VOC paints that have been used.
- Blog post at Love Chic Living : Becky at Family Budgeting has been sharing some wonderful upcycling ideas recently including this one on teacups, and my favourite[..]
- Turning an old dresser into a TV stand is a great way to kill two birds with one stone. You get a new TV stand and you get to make use of that old dresser. Missing drawers are no problem. You can just use the space to hold gaming systems, satellite boxes or Blu-Ray players.
- Several weeks ago, I shared 10-Ways to “Hotel-ify” Your Guest Bath. I thought it would be a great time to share the ways I also prepare my Guest Rooms to makesure my guests feel right at home. 10-Ways to “Hotel-ify” Your Guest Room 1) Linens/Bedding Honestly there is no shortcut when it comes to […]
- Upcycled furniture- Go to Bargain Center in Eau Claire to get great deals on furniture that you can make your own and redecorate with
- Saltwash is a a powder paint additive that creates a unique weathered look. Simply add Saltwash to any paint to create a mixture. Apply to any piece of furniture or surface to create an authentic time worn look as if weathered from years on the coast! Directions: Mix the Saltwash powder using the included scoop, to any paint of your choice. The Saltwash to paint ratio can be based on 20oz – 25oz of Saltwash to one quart of paint, for desired effect. This amount can be increased or decreased depending on the amount of paint you choose to use. *Comes in a beachy reusable Tin * Included: How – To-Quick Start Guide and 2 oz measuring scoop Step 1 Apply heavily all over in a “glob” like technique. You will notice the heavy Saltwash texture, this is good and will add to the look you want to achieve. When the Saltwash layer is half way dry and still tacky, wipe softly with a paint brush, using light paint strokes in a back and forth motion to slightly smooth down the Saltwash. These strokes should only lightly smooth out the Saltwash layer leaving the heavy “globbed” texture more even and only slightly smoother. If the Saltwash layer becomes to dry to smooth down, simply dampen the paint brush with water and resmooth. If you need more texture, simply reapply the Saltwash. Step 2 Once the Saltwash layer is completely dry, apply your top coat of paint. No Saltwash will be added to this topcoat of paint in this step. Reapply this topcoat of paint as desired. Step 3 Once your paint is totally dry, a light sanding to your final piece of furniture will bring out the underlayer details of the Saltwash and give it the multi layered and the “years aged on the salty coast” look and feel you want! Tips Use differing paint colors for the Saltwash coat and final coat to give contrast and really show the layers of paint. Using a higher gloss or Satin finsih for the final coat adds to an authentic look as if it was salvaged from an old beach cottage… back when oil and lead paints were used 😉 Try multiple layers of Saltwash to add more interest. A light coat of wax in a brown tone will add to an authentic vintage look.
- If youre no big fan of salad-in-a-bag (or even if you are) and want a healthier, homemade alternative, there are plenty of ways to store lettuce for days—even weeks at a time, but this tip from the folks at Generation X Finance isnt just how to store lettuce, but how to keep a whole, seasoned, tasty salad fresh in the fridge for a whole week, ready to portion out whenever you get hungry.
- Beautiful burlap wreath that can be displayed any time of year. Made of teal, grey chevron print on cream, and natural burlap. Burlap is seamed on edges and will not fray. High quality wreath hand made. Initial of your choice painted cream in Rochester font. Faux jute cream bow adds the special finishing touch. Wreath measures approximately 22 in diameter. Perfect size for door or to hang inside for interior decoration. This wreath should be placed in covered area where it can be protected from sunlight and harsh outside weather. Like to send as a gift? Just let me know at checkout and I will be happy to include a special note from you! Wreath is made to order and hand made … will vary ever so slightly from picture shown. If you would like smaller size please convo me for special pricing. The wreath pictured is 22 and perfect for exterior door! Thank you
- Well my friends…one things has been established here at The Cottage Market…all of our readers LOVE IKEA Hacks!!!!! Then on the flip side…all of our readers adore Pottery Barn Hacks…but now for the first time (drumroll please) we have a collection of IKEA HACKS with a Pottery Barn Style!!!! Now tell me…how excited are you? …
- Inspiring Home Office Decorating Ideas You will definitely want to try. These are so cute and functional at the same time.
- The Christmas stuff has been put away, (finally) and every other year I dislike what comes next – the Winter doldrums. Many winter mornings in Central Washington are shrouded with fog, and there is often snow cover which hides any remaining color. The sun only appears for short periods of time, if at all, and the winter blahs descend. This year, well aware of what was about to happen, after Christmas. Its time to find some great items to brighten your whole house!
- Obleeek2…But a smaller much cheaper version could be recreated using plaster of Paris or concrete mix. You need one large and one small plastic bowl, and a little plastic bottle cap to be the mold for a drainage hole at the bottom of your planter.