Photo via: kawaiihome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Litter boxes arent typically design elements in home decor. This smart and stylish solution, however, hides the box in plain sight — and looks great, too! 1. Gather a basic side table, some twisted jute rope, a short tension rod, and two window valances. 2. Wrap the rope around the tables front legs to cover them and create a DIY scratching post. 3. Put the valances on the tension rod and secure it at the top of the tables legs. 4. Slide your kittys litter box into the space under the…
- Build a narrow side table with an antique window and a couple of weathered old boards. Click on for a full tutorial!
- attach an old spice rack on the side of a dresser to create a space for books
- Use an old shutter to create a custom mug and plate rack! Shutters are easy to re-purpose, giving them new life and function around the home. Super chic DIY project!
- Learn how to turn an old door into a corner door shelf! Great way to reuse an old door and decorate that empty corner. A Great DIY! Corner Shelf maximizes
- Here are some Repurposed Dresser Ideas that will inspire you to find an old dresser in a thrift shop and turn it into something fabulous and useful.
- GREAT step-by-step tutorial on how to turn an old dresser into a TV stand! Total cost: $83!
- How to Turn an Old Dresser Into a Cool TV Stand
- DIY dresser drawers into shelves. Plan: buy old dresser. Use drawers for this. Paint/redo main dresser and turn into bookshelf. Youre welcome.
- Turn antique metal butterflies into pretty magnets with wallpaper and Mod Podge. Use these easy butterfly decorations in your home decor!
- Turn a bookshelf on it’s side and add an upholstered foam top to make a cute storage bench
- Here is one more awesome material for DIY projects ! With a bit of creativity and some skills, you can repurpose old barrels , and make beautiful home accessory or piece of furniture! Coffee Table Cut the barrel into two halves and use as a coffee or a side table. The round glass can be used a