Photo via: blog.landofnod.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fire Truck Loft Bed: Pretty Awesome…Click On Picture For Info On How To Build This For The Little Fire Fighter In Your Home…
- DIY Sofa Table for $25 using stair rails as legs.I love this ides! Makes it easy to each plugs behind the couch too so they dont go to waste. Could make a charging station on it too.
- Use mod podge to adhere fabric and then go over it with a finishing spray. So cute! (:
- This DIY coffee table was inspired by a West Elm find for $999 – except we made our version for less than $50 using pallet wood. Its easy to do!
- Get the Free Plans to build this Easy DIY Industrial Farmhouse Coffee Table. This is a quick build that is great for beginners!
- Update mantels, cabinets, trim, doors, railings, household decor and furniture for beautiful wood-look finishes. Low odor, low mess, easy to follow tutorials and very affordable; less than refacing, replacing or hiring a professional. Have fun showing off your creative DIY skills while enhancing the value of worn out treasured pieces. Tutorials @ www.fauxez.com. Here, Faux EZ gives an old coffee table a deep, rich, beautiful wood look for less than dinner out!
- Litter boxes arent typically design elements in home decor. This smart and stylish solution, however, hides the box in plain sight — and looks great, too! 1. Gather a basic side table, some twisted jute rope, a short tension rod, and two window valances. 2. Wrap the rope around the tables front legs to cover them and create a DIY scratching post. 3. Put the valances on the tension rod and secure it at the top of the tables legs. 4. Slide your kittys litter box into the space under the…
- ive always wanted one of these for the end of the bed. DIY Bench out of an old coffee table
- DIY Convertible Coffee Table And Folding Bed Project…Opening-Coffee-Table-Bed…Click On Picture For Tutorial & Supplies Needed To Make This…
- Here is one more awesome material for DIY projects ! With a bit of creativity and some skills, you can repurpose old barrels , and make beautiful home accessory or piece of furniture! Coffee Table Cut the barrel into two halves and use as a coffee or a side table. The round glass can be used a
- Cool DIY Pallet Projects and DIY Pallet Furniture | Coffee Table, Pallet Bed, Pallet Swing, Pallet Wine Rack, Shelves and More Easy Repurposed Pallet Ideas for Upcycling with Wooden Pallets http://diyready.com/19-cool-pallet-projects-pallet-furniture/
- I am so excited to share this post with you! This table turned out far better than I even imagined! I found an old coffee table at a …