Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A light sculpture that turns the room into a tangle of branches and trees.
- DIY tree doll house from branches and wood scraps.
- DIY Tree Branches Home Decor Ideas That You Will Love to Copy
- Decorating for Thanksgiving with writing thankful notes on a grateful tree and creating wall art with removable and reusable Fall Wall Decals from Wallternatives.com – styled by Soieree Event Design
- Inspired by a mirrored coat tree in the hallway of the 1890s carriage house she grew up in, Amy Hughes transformed a salvaged door into a mirrored dressing vanity with hooks for hanging clothes. For complete how-to instructions, click the photo. | Photo: Julian Wass | thisoldhouse.com
- makeup by the window. Doesnt have to be fancy…but need natural light!
- Tree Branch Table
- Designer Nicholas Heckaman of The Ring Tree meticulously handcrafts detailed rings out of US coins. The Gainesville, Florida-based designer first discovered his skill when he was looking for the perfect ring to propose to his girlfriend with. He managed to create a special engagement ring out of a silver coin with a hammer and “a lot of patience.”
- https://api.shopstyle.com/action/apiVisitRetailer?id=450423871&pid=uid7969-33980313-29 Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree, Top 10 Farmhouse Decor
- Create raised trees on your walls with this easy tree stencil set
- Craft Project Ideas: VIBRANT BUTTON TREE ON CANVAS
- Old door turned hall tree. Put some more decorative hooks for bags and a strip below shelf for kids… I love it!