Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Decorating for Thanksgiving with writing thankful notes on a grateful tree and creating wall art with removable and reusable Fall Wall Decals from Wallternatives.com – styled by Soieree Event Design
- Inspired by a mirrored coat tree in the hallway of the 1890s carriage house she grew up in, Amy Hughes transformed a salvaged door into a mirrored dressing vanity with hooks for hanging clothes. For complete how-to instructions, click the photo. | Photo: Julian Wass | thisoldhouse.com
- makeup by the window. Doesnt have to be fancy…but need natural light!
- Tree Branch Table
- Simple square deck planter boxes made from pallet wood – this will work for my lemon tree.
- Many people receive their very first sewing machine under the tree from Santa come Christmas morning. Talk about an awesome present!!! But with a lack of experienced seamstresses around them, they can be left to feel nervous, anxious, or even fearful, as they try to figure out just what to do with it! As many …
- DIY Pom-Pom Tree | Click Pic for 22 DIY Mothers Day Craft Ideas for Kids to Make | DIY Mothers Day Crafts for Preschoolers to Make
- Old door turned hall tree. Put some more decorative hooks for bags and a strip below shelf for kids… I love it!
- Cat activity centre climbing frame cat tree wooden cat wall
- Tree fort with climbing wall access! How cool is this! 🙂
- Designer Nicholas Heckaman of The Ring Tree meticulously handcrafts detailed rings out of US coins. The Gainesville, Florida-based designer first discovered his skill when he was looking for the perfect ring to propose to his girlfriend with. He managed to create a special engagement ring out of a silver coin with a hammer and “a lot of patience.”
- Diy Cat Furniture Cardboard Cat tree made from cardboard