Photo via: inspirationforhome.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Good instructions and pictures for how to create a tree stump table – let stump dry out for 1 month and treat with Timbor if it has bugs
- How to Make a Tree Stump Side Table With DIY Legs
- Branch Right Corner wall decals are an easy decor solution from Fathead that add elegance to your walls. Find one to match your home today!
- Tree Branches Light by Jay Watson
- DIY Pom-Pom Tree | Click Pic for 22 DIY Mothers Day Craft Ideas for Kids to Make | DIY Mothers Day Crafts for Preschoolers to Make
- Create raised trees on your walls with this easy tree stencil set
- Tree fort with climbing wall access! How cool is this! 🙂
- Only Deco: fire pit using concrete tree rings
- Simple square deck planter boxes made from pallet wood – this will work for my lemon tree.
- tree bench made from kitchen chairs, diy, outdoor furniture, repurposing upcycling, woodworking projects
- Old door turned hall tree. Put some more decorative hooks for bags and a strip below shelf for kids… I love it!
- Vintage hall tree made from old farm house doors. Perfect for entryway or mudroom. Downtonshabbymudroomhalltreerepurposed