Photo via: dfwimproved.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Stone Walkway by http://www.CircleDIndustries.com in Grapevine TX at 817-984-5566 LandscapingCompany GrapevineTX DFW
- Stone path by Dallas Deaver of http://www.CircleDIndustries.com in Grapevine TX StonePath
- Chimney by Dallas Deaver of http://www.CircleDIndustries.com in Grapevine TX Chimney
- Our upstairs hallway bath is one of the first major remodel projects I want to tackle down the road. Eventually I hope to add a shower and make it more functional as a kids bath. But for now, I changed out the mirror, and painted over the horrid gold color that was on the wall with some navy paint I actually had left over from our apartment in the city. The bathroom is pretty small, but it was also completely empty, so I decided it needed a little dresser, but since this room is used…
- plano casa de isabella
- add paint and some thin molding for an inexpensive way to remodel your cabinets.
- Traditional Bedroom Canopy Bed Design, Pictures, Remodel, Decor and Ideas – page 10
- Small Kitchen Remodel Reveal! The Inspired Room
- The best thing about a burlap wreath is that it can adorn your home throughout the year – it never goes out of style! If you don’t have money to remodel your entryway, don’t fret.
- Corner Bed Design, Pictures, Remodel, Decor and Ideas – page 20. I think i like this idea for a childs room.
- Kitchen Remodel Ideas, Whether on a budget or Not.
- Easy DIY Remodel Projects • Ideas & Tutorials for projects like backsplash, drywall, floors, faux wood beam, sliding barn door etc….