Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- transforming 3 ruined end tables, diy, home decor, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling
- Litter boxes arent typically design elements in home decor. This smart and stylish solution, however, hides the box in plain sight — and looks great, too! 1. Gather a basic side table, some twisted jute rope, a short tension rod, and two window valances. 2. Wrap the rope around the tables front legs to cover them and create a DIY scratching post. 3. Put the valances on the tension rod and secure it at the top of the tables legs. 4. Slide your kittys litter box into the space under the…
- Great Upcycling idea, that you can just go through your junk drawer to assemble. Great if you did 3 in different colors from each other. DIY Handmade Wall Art – The Frugal Female
- combine 3 love seat sofas make one a chaise if you want and Voila! U-shaped Seating w/built in End tables
- There’s something about Spring time that makes me want to paint! A fresh, clean start to a room. Transforming a piece of old trashy piece of furniture into a new treasure. So today I thought I’d share with you my Top 10 Painting Tips & Tricks that have helped me grow as a Do It …
- 20 Transformative DIY Living Room Projects | Check out these great DIY living room ideas for inspiration for transforming your living room.
- Pallet and Steel End Tables – Nightstands | Pallet Furniture DIY
- DIY console table for behind the sofa. Have to remember to do this if our living room needs it! Dont need end tables this way.
- diy end tables
- Best DIY Pallet Furniture Ideas – Pallet End Table – Cool Pallet Tables, Sofas, End Tables, Coffee Table, Bookcases, Wine Rack, Beds and Shelves – Rustic Wooden Pallet Furniture Made Easy With Step by Step Tutorials – Quick DIY Projects and Crafts by DIY Joy http://diyjoy.com/best-diy-pallet-furniture-ideas
- $3 DIY Pallet Bookshelf – maybe not for my dream library, but great for cheap/in the meantime alternative
- DIY Coral Dresser Vanity. See how somple details turn this vanity into something adorable. Furniture Upcycle Friday at Design Asylm Blog!