Photo via: missmagpiesblog.blogspot.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Beautiful Things Come Together One Stitch at a Time Vinyl Wall Decal Words Vinyl Decal Color Chart Choices Please select your color choice from the drop down menu before adding the design to your cart. To review the color options please click on the colors thumbnail chart to enlarge. Vinyl Decal Product Details • High quality non glare matte vinyl • Easy to apply and removable • Not reusable after removed from surface Vinyl Decal Installation You will be provided with an instruction sheet along with your order and a small sample vinyl decal design to practice with. Whether this is your very first time using a vinyl decal or you are a seasoned pro, please dont hesitate to get in touch with me if you have any installation questions. Made To Order Every decal is Made to Order once purchased. This means that we will cut your design in the color you have chosen. If you forget to specify a color choice, you will be able to contact me by e-mail. Depending on how many orders are needing to be processed, it can take anywhere from 1 to 5 business days for your order to be cut and shipped out. We do our best to get your orders completed proficiently and as quickly as possible so you can enjoy your new design. may cause slight damage upon removal from some surfaces requiring paint touch-ups. may not adhere to painted surfaces with Teflon, stain guard or VOC paints that have been used.
- Update mantels, cabinets, trim, doors, railings, household decor and furniture for beautiful wood-look finishes. Low odor, low mess, easy to follow tutorials and very affordable; less than refacing, replacing or hiring a professional. Have fun showing off your creative DIY skills while enhancing the value of worn out treasured pieces. Tutorials @ www.fauxez.com. Here, Faux EZ gives an old coffee table a deep, rich, beautiful wood look for less than dinner out!
- Have you been looking for an inexpensive way to transfer an image?!? Check out this great WAX PAPER IMAGE TRANSFER tutorial. The video helps with the all the details!
- DIY – Sharpie Coasters, ceramic tiles (free or very inexpensive at any home store center), rubbing alcohol added with a straw or eyedropper, (for the colors to mix) — Great inexpensive gifts! PLEASE, if you are doing this project, see the site for full instructions.
- I love this little DIY so much, and think it turned out pretty well. It is relatively easy to create, the most difficult part of this project is patience! Believe me, patience is important otherwise your tray will FALL APART the second you pick it up. You must, must, must leave it for at least a day (or two) to dry. The glue is strong, but not unless you let it cure for a few days. I had to redo the attachment process two times, so just be sure to let it dry once everything is perfectly attached, and do not attempt to lift the tray by the handles (they are decorative mostly). Another great thing is how few supplies you need to actually create this. You dont have to spend a lot of money upfront to make this DIY, I think I spent about 20-30 dollars total. If you have old drawer pulls that you can paint, or already have a strong glue or a tile, you can spend even less. So lets get to it!
- Need some cool new decor ideas for your bedroom and living room? Try these incredible DIY end tables to add accent to your bed or sofa. Brilliant ideas you can easily make, these step by step project tutorials show you exactly how easy it is to make some amazing furniture. 1. DIY Pedestal Clock End
- Looking for the perfect DIY project to transform your home this summer? One of the biggest trends in home décor right now is upcycling reclaimed wood. You can search for wood and reclaim it yourself from abandoned local structures (barns, railroads, etc.), or you can purchase it wholesale…
- DIY Blanket Ladder for less than $5 a great tutorial and an easy project to add a great piece of organizational decor to your home.
- Learn how to easily transfer any photo onto a slice of wood using Silhouette temporary tattoo paper.
- This cute menu board is an easy DIY project that will help you get organized for meal planning and add a touch of fun to your home decor. A double win! It could also be used for organizing your weekly schedule or family appointments.
- This DIY coffee table was inspired by a West Elm find for $999 – except we made our version for less than $50 using pallet wood. Its easy to do!
- Crafted of pine wood and black steel pipes. The black steel pipes come in a natural grey color as shown in the picture or can be painted with an oil-rubbed bronze finish while the pine wood shelf is stained with a Provincial finish (other stains available, see last photo for options). Items are handmade upon ordering, so the piece you purchase may have slight variations from the photographed item. Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for your piece to be created. This coat rack measures 6” tall and 30” wide. Hardware included to hang into wall stud or drywall. (4 screws and 4 wall anchors) A drill is required if installing with the anchors. Custom sizing is available. *Color stain can be customized, see color chart in picture 3 for options…just put your color choice in a message. *Shelf shown is in Provincial stain in pictures 1 and 2. *Please note all wood has its own uniqueness and imperfections. *Ships assembled along with screws for wall mounting.