Photo via: theunfinishedprojectblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Furniture Makeovers – Refurbished Furniture and Cool Painted Furniture Ideas for Thrift Store Furniture Makeover Projects | Coffee Tables, Dressers and Bedroom Decor, Kitchen | Roping Style Discard Bench Makeover | http://diyjoy.com/diy-furniture-makeovers
- DIY Furniture Makeovers – Refurbished Furniture and Cool Painted Furniture Ideas for Thrift Store Furniture Makeover Projects | Coffee Tables, Dressers and Bedroom Decor, Kitchen | Color and Wallpaper Night Desk Revamp | http://diyjoy.com/diy-furniture-makeovers
- LiveLoveDIY: 10 Thrift Store Furniture Makeovers
- Easy, step by step tutorial for taking a dated thrift store chair and transforming it with paint–on the fabric. Add rhinestones to the buttons for extra bling!
- DIY Faux Jadeite from thrift store finds | Jadeite Dishes | DIY Jadeite | Thrift Store Crafts | Easy Crafts to Make and Sell | Glass Crafts
- How to take an ugly thrift store globe and turn it into something amazing! This black and gold globe is made with craft paint and gold leaf.
- How to update a thrift store lamp with chalk paint
- DIY Fabric Covered Bulletin Board from a thrift store drawer
- Spray paint cheap thrift store finds for home decor pieces!
- Transform bowls into DIY candlesticks with these Thrift Store DIY Candle Holders! These upcycled candlesticks are a great decorative item for your living room!
- I updated this thrift store lamp using Parisian Grey chalk paint and homemade dark wax, to give it a beautiful French country chic vibe.
- 3 Strategies for Updating Thrift Store Finds! More