Photo via: suburble.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 13 Coffee Mugs that Will Make Your Morning BetterNeed a new mug? Here are 13 coffee mugs that can start your day off right:
- Many people receive their very first sewing machine under the tree from Santa come Christmas morning. Talk about an awesome present!!! But with a lack of experienced seamstresses around them, they can be left to feel nervous, anxious, or even fearful, as they try to figure out just what to do with it! As many …
- three ways to finish the edges of plywood SANY2476
- New home? Update? make over? These 20 Clever Kitchen Organization Ideas will get you going with lots if brilliant ways to stay organized!
- Sip-hop Mug. We all get a tude if ever we skip our morning brew, so see to it that you sip yours out of this white ceramic mug every day! multi modcloth
- Storage in a narrow space like a hallway. Ikea shoe organizers (Trones) stacked. | 37 Clever Ways To Organize Your Entire Life With Ikea
- Expedit shelving in a walk-in closet is a cheap alternative to custom closets. | 37 Clever Ways To Organize Your Entire Life With Ikea
- Whether you need more light or just attempting to create a cozy look for your home, string lights would be the prettiest way to do it. Hang string lights on walls, ceilings, fill a jar with it, a million creative ways for instant cozy mood in your home! Here is a collection of our favorite string li
- Top 38 Astonishing DIY Vintage Decor Ideas To Get You Inspired. Cut an old door in three pieces to make this coffee table.
- All of my builds are made from 100% reclaimed material. Why? Because its fun, inexpensive, challenging, and Im a tree-hugger. It just takes a little imagination and some reverse engineering. The traditional build has plans and calls for materials. My builds have materials and call for a plan. This lounge chair is one of those backward builds. I found the chaise cover in my local IKEAs salvage department a few years ago. It took a fair bit of bin digging for compatible pieces, but I found the three that make up my upholstery at a total cost of $3. Nice score, even for a black belt cheapskate like myself. I chose it from the materials stockpile recently and this chaise is what I built to fit it. This is a nice and easy one you should be able to whip up in an afternoon. Negligible finishing is involved. Lets face …
- Gotta love ’em… it seems like window shutters kinda started the DIY project generation, didn’t they? I remember that being one of the first DIY projects I was drawn to… three old window shutter made into a cool room divider, with nothing but hinges! DIY repurposed window shutter projects are easy, affordable, and shutters are …
- Do you or a family-member or friend have a wine-themed kitchen or bar that needs that extra something? This cork wine bottle wall hanging is for you! Each bottle measures approximately 12.5 inches tall by 3.5 inches wide (decorative leaves extend to about 5 inches wide), with a depth of approximately 1 inch. They are 100% handmade via an intricate process of cutting, drilling, wiring, pinning, and gluing a variety of recycled wine corks. Bottles are backed with a layer of cork and wired. Naturally lightweight, they are a breeze to get right up on the wall and enjoy! The bottle is adorned with a bunch of grapes made from the natural red color of sliced ends of red wine corks. Two leaves made from sheets of cork and two floral wire coils accent the grapes. When ordering, select top, right, or left placement for the grapes. Bottles with grapes at the right and left may or may not include a ribbon at the neck of the bottle. If you would like a ribbon, choose the option right with ribbon or left with ribbon. If you do not, choose right without ribbon or left without ribbon. (Currently silver ribbon is used on this item. If you would like a different color, please e-mail the shop owner for availability.) Lightweight and a great conversation piece, these bottle wall hangings display beautifully in groups of two or three in a kitchen or bar area. Perfect for wine lovers and wine-themed spaces