Photo via: diynetwork.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Everyone loves the mason jar… creating lighting with a mason jar is a hot decorating trend that crosses from modern to rustic décor. It’s inexpensive, creative and versatile. Check out these great mason jar lighting ideas to set your small home apart with style. This is a pretty simple project with plain mason …
- This farmhouse style TV console is perfect for storing your electronics, or us it in the dining room as a sideboard to hold serving dishes and decor. Designed by The Gritty Porch with building plans by Remodelaholic.
- Learn how to make a pine DIY bench that folds out into a bed called bed-in-a-box. Its a great project and a great way to save money and space by building one piece of furniture that serves multiple purposes.
- I built this 4-piece DIY Rustic Modern King Bed for less than $300 in lumber! Free easy-to-follow plans at www.shanty-2-chic.com Rustic Bed, DIY Bed, King Bed DIY Furniture, Free Building Plans, DIY Bed
- A modern take on the baroque style. Cut out is classic baroque, but overall shape is minimalistic. Its baroque without all the froth.
- The Barn Door Headboard Project – Building a barn door from traditional lumber, salvaged wood or pallets. A simple project to make this weekend
- DIY Headboard For Under $40-easy to make and great on the budget! Imagine this in distressed white or any color!
- OMG How gorgeous is this DIY Headboard from 101 Woonideen?! Loving this article – click through to see 19 ideas for refurbishing old furniture like a pro!
- I def need this! Sick of the cats ruining the boxspring and random lost items under the bed platform bed, with storage.
- Platform bed | Do It Yourself Home Projects from Ana White. Can we add room for a twin so there is room for the boys in bed LOL
- Make your bed … literally! With our handy diagram, youll have everything you need to build your own custom, reclaimed wood platform bed.
- Whats your idea of a great way to relax outdoors? To most, it could be as simple as sitting on a comfortable chair with a convenient place for some drinks and snacks If this is one of the things you enjoy doing after a long day or during weekends, then heres a piece of DIY furniture you might want to add to your home! Its a chair bench for two with a table in the middle for your drinks or books. Spend a relaxing weekend lounging on it while you catch up with friends and loved ones.