Photo via: diynetwork.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Everyone loves the mason jar… creating lighting with a mason jar is a hot decorating trend that crosses from modern to rustic décor. It’s inexpensive, creative and versatile. Check out these great mason jar lighting ideas to set your small home apart with style. This is a pretty simple project with plain mason …
- Handcrafted from a mix of woods all customized to give you a sturdy bed while not sacrificing a unique look. The headboard is Reclaimed wood that has a natural worn weathered patina making it a warm and unique piece. The Base is crafted from new(sometimes recycled, but cannot consistently keep up with demand) pine/fir wood and then given a multi-step finish to get that weathered grey wash to match/blend with the old. Includes center beam for support on Full, queen, and king sizes. Includes locking slats that give extra sturdiness to the overall bed. Simple assembly required 40 headboard included, extra height on headboard can be added @ $50 per 5 Bed slats are set at 9 from the ground- but can be customized overall dimensions per size Twin- 42-43 wide, 78-79 long, base- 11 tall, headboard 40 tall Full 58 wide, 78 long, base 11 tall, headboard 40 tall Queen 64 wide, 84 long, base 11 tall, headboard 40 tall King 80 wide, 84 long, base 11 tall, headboard 40 tall CA King 76 wide, 88 long, base 11 tall, headboard 40 tall Shown in 1 picture of a turquoise slate grey customized finish in a Queen size. 3 pictures are of a weathered dark grey finish in King Bed. Made to order- any finish can be customized to fit your room decor/ tastes. You can make note on order for your desired finish, and send pictures if applicable to coordinate with existing furniture. looking for a headboard only here is the listing https://www.etsy.com/listing/449590896/the-michelle-grey-weathered-reclaimed Looking for matching/coordinating nightstands https://www.etsy.com/listing/464884606/raw-reclaimed-recycled-wood-1 You can expect around 6 weeks from order placed to delivery unless otherwise noted on shop page. I ship via fed ex and the bed comes in sections, easy to maneuver through halls/doorways/staircases, and simple assembly required.
- This farmhouse style TV console is perfect for storing your electronics, or us it in the dining room as a sideboard to hold serving dishes and decor. Designed by The Gritty Porch with building plans by Remodelaholic.
- Learn how to make a pine DIY bench that folds out into a bed called bed-in-a-box. Its a great project and a great way to save money and space by building one piece of furniture that serves multiple purposes.
- I built this 4-piece DIY Rustic Modern King Bed for less than $300 in lumber! Free easy-to-follow plans at www.shanty-2-chic.com Rustic Bed, DIY Bed, King Bed DIY Furniture, Free Building Plans, DIY Bed
- A modern take on the baroque style. Cut out is classic baroque, but overall shape is minimalistic. Its baroque without all the froth.
- The Barn Door Headboard Project – Building a barn door from traditional lumber, salvaged wood or pallets. A simple project to make this weekend
- DIY Headboard For Under $40-easy to make and great on the budget! Imagine this in distressed white or any color!
- I def need this! Sick of the cats ruining the boxspring and random lost items under the bed platform bed, with storage.
- Make your bed … literally! With our handy diagram, youll have everything you need to build your own custom, reclaimed wood platform bed.
- Platform bed | Do It Yourself Home Projects from Ana White. Can we add room for a twin so there is room for the boys in bed LOL
- OMG How gorgeous is this DIY Headboard from 101 Woonideen?! Loving this article – click through to see 19 ideas for refurbishing old furniture like a pro!