Photo via: buildsomething.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I am so building this! The plans look very simple… Now to find some reclaimed wood. Free DIY plans to build an easy and stylish small shelf on Remodelaholic.com
- farmhouse desk- free building plans. This is a fun and easy build.
- Get the Free Plans to build this Easy DIY Industrial Farmhouse Coffee Table. This is a quick build that is great for beginners!
- Ana White | Build a Sawhorse Storage Leg Desk | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans
- All of my builds are made from 100% reclaimed material. Why? Because its fun, inexpensive, challenging, and Im a tree-hugger. It just takes a little imagination and some reverse engineering. The traditional build has plans and calls for materials. My builds have materials and call for a plan. This lounge chair is one of those backward builds. I found the chaise cover in my local IKEAs salvage department a few years ago. It took a fair bit of bin digging for compatible pieces, but I found the three that make up my upholstery at a total cost of $3. Nice score, even for a black belt cheapskate like myself. I chose it from the materials stockpile recently and this chaise is what I built to fit it. This is a nice and easy one you should be able to whip up in an afternoon. Negligible finishing is involved. Lets face …
- Build this Rolling DIY Bookshelf with easy plans provided by Ana White. Then get the tips on the adjustments I made and how I obtained an old wood finish.
- Love this idea for a lamp! Build this DIY Rustic Corbel Light Sconce for about $25! Such a creative idea for a bedroom lamp but perfect for so many spots in your home. Free plans and how-to video at www.shanty-2-chic.com Farmhouse light, sconce light, rustic corbel light, lamp idea!
- Get the free, step-by-step, plans showing you how to DIY a farmhouse bench that is not only beautiful but super easy to build.
- The perfect workbench for any garage or shop! It is inexpensive and easy to build, has a 2 ft extension for added work space and it has casters allowing it to be tucked away when its not in use. It also has a tons of room to store all of your tools! Roll it around with you while you work, lock in to place and roll in back against the wall when you are done! Free plans at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- LOVE this DIY Desk!! Cheap and easy too! Free woodworking plans… www.shanty-2-chic.com
- If you love the sleek modern look, youll love this easy Mid-Century Modern Desk build plan on Remodelaholic.com DIY
- Door, PalletDesk, RecyclingWoodPallets Office desk from an old door and pallets. Very easy! DIY