Photo via: bobvila.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is the first in a series of How To posts inspired by good friend and fellow Tennessee blogger, Gail of Clay and Limestone. She suggested a post be written on how to make the concrete balls tha…
- ♥ DIY Cat Stuff ♥ DIY cat tree made from an old wooden ladder, outdoor carpeting, left over wood and jute wrapped around the bottom for a scratching post. Hammock is just material and a towel. Super fun, cheap and easy to make!
- The Christmas stuff has been put away, (finally) and every other year I dislike what comes next – the Winter doldrums. Many winter mornings in Central Washington are shrouded with fog, and there is often snow cover which hides any remaining color. The sun only appears for short periods of time, if at all, and the winter blahs descend. This year, well aware of what was about to happen, after Christmas. Its time to find some great items to brighten your whole house!
- Over year ago I wrote a post about how I wanted to add a big wall of shelving to our dining room. And for over a year, I’ve been patiently waiting for it to happen. That sentence itself is ironic, because even though I like to think that I’m a patient person, in many cases… Read more
- Platform bed | Do It Yourself Home Projects from Ana White. Can we add room for a twin so there is room for the boys in bed LOL
- I def need this! Sick of the cats ruining the boxspring and random lost items under the bed platform bed, with storage.
- The perfect workbench for any garage or shop! It is inexpensive and easy to build, has a 2 ft extension for added work space and it has casters allowing it to be tucked away when its not in use. It also has a tons of room to store all of your tools! Roll it around with you while you work, lock in to place and roll in back against the wall when you are done! Free plans at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- DIY Large Paper Flowers and Flower Blooms as above headboard decor. Great and inexpensive idea. Can also be used as a wedding backdrop. From blogger www.sengerson.com.
- DIY: How to Build a Cooler Stand – this is an excellent tutorial and a great way to dress up a cooler. Blogger (Jenny) shows show to build this Ana White design – via Birds and Soap
- Post with 7133 votes and 446096 views. Tagged with , , , , The More You Know, , , , ; Shared by dpetrukhina. Because everybody poops… and sometimes you forget your phone and theres no shampoo bottles around
- Garden Planter ~ Olde Rustic Bed Post standing in a wooden garden planter box, with an Olde Metal oil lantern hanging from the bed post. Created By Karen Avery
- DIY Wooden Coffee Table, a lifestyle post from the blog A Beautiful Mess, written by Elsie Larson &emma on Bloglovin’