Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love this beautiful kids room! Miffy lamp and Vita Eos lamp available at www.istome.co.uk
- Okay, here we have got a DIY pallet wood project that is again pretty unique in nature and you would rarely see such pallet wood inspiration on rest of the platforms. But we found it worth consideration and brought it right here for you. We are talking about a DIY wooden pallet clock. This would be a totally new experience for many to work on this idea.
- Could totally make this work in our small laundry room closet! is creative inspiration for us. Get more photo about Home Decor related with by looking at photos gallery at the bottom of this page. We are want to say thanks if you like to share this post to another …
- Kids will love this activity! Make DIY Sidewalk Foam Paint, perfect summer boredom buster for the kids!
- Have to remember this blog entry for my future kiddos. Chris tried to say we couldnt let our kids play in a sandbox b/c neighborhood animals would make it into a litter box…not if theres a lid on it they wont!
- This would be awesome to do in a woodland themed kids room. And so easy!
- I love this twist on the modern craft desk!!! Craft desk: I want this desk. It would be perfect for my polymer clay crafts.
- Sherwin Williams Freshwater (turqoise)– would love to do this with the hand-me-down coffee tables my grandmas giving me:)
- Would love todo this for the girls. Not that theyd keep it looking like this tho. Thats a mom thing lol
- Any Seamstress would Love this – Vinyl Wall Decal – Available in 3 sizes – Sewing Mends the Soul – Accented with Vintage Sewing Machine, Scissors and Buttons
- This would be a neat way to put an inexpensive and more interesting sink in the bathroom of The Tack Room at Mountain Lakes Lodge.
- Do you or a family-member or friend have a wine-themed kitchen or bar that needs that extra something? This cork wine bottle wall hanging is for you! Each bottle measures approximately 12.5 inches tall by 3.5 inches wide (decorative leaves extend to about 5 inches wide), with a depth of approximately 1 inch. They are 100% handmade via an intricate process of cutting, drilling, wiring, pinning, and gluing a variety of recycled wine corks. Bottles are backed with a layer of cork and wired. Naturally lightweight, they are a breeze to get right up on the wall and enjoy! The bottle is adorned with a bunch of grapes made from the natural red color of sliced ends of red wine corks. Two leaves made from sheets of cork and two floral wire coils accent the grapes. When ordering, select top, right, or left placement for the grapes. Bottles with grapes at the right and left may or may not include a ribbon at the neck of the bottle. If you would like a ribbon, choose the option right with ribbon or left with ribbon. If you do not, choose right without ribbon or left without ribbon. (Currently silver ribbon is used on this item. If you would like a different color, please e-mail the shop owner for availability.) Lightweight and a great conversation piece, these bottle wall hangings display beautifully in groups of two or three in a kitchen or bar area. Perfect for wine lovers and wine-themed spaces