Photo via: 1001pallets.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- My sisters new Backyard swing.
- Good-quality materials and different levels create interest in this wonderful garden. A series of rectangles links a narrow section with the main garden, and strikes a balance between plants and decking.
- This paver patio envelopes the pool area and is the foundation for this large outdoor kitchen and outdoor dining area. The sunken eating area creates a lovely separation between the diners and the chef. Or to keep the cook company there is plenty of room for a sitting area near the outdoor kitchen. The custom detail on the patio roof is a luxurious feel that cant be beat.
- Organization and space-saving. Doorway between eat-in kitchen and living room.
- hand wind the bobbin with elastic thread, and the top thread… i never thought of that! duh. cute DIy tee transformation!
- Finally – a blog that framed a mirror without removing the clips. Dont want to glue mirror to the wall, then re-drywall if I decide to change it – Young House Love
- The napping possibilities are endless.
- LOVE this patio bar – two pallets standing and connected in the middle and 3 stepping stones for the bar top. SO easy peasy.
- Blackberry Farm – the Barn
- Your backyards new best friend may be the humble, lowly cinder block
- Nothing better then a bridge that goes over our moat to the castle we made with Magic Nuudles and a little water! No Glue! Non Toxic! Eco craft!
- The Easy Way To Disassemble A Pallet