Photo via: paintedfurnitureideas.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Beautiful Things Come Together One Stitch at a Time Vinyl Wall Decal Words Vinyl Decal Color Chart Choices Please select your color choice from the drop down menu before adding the design to your cart. To review the color options please click on the colors thumbnail chart to enlarge. Vinyl Decal Product Details • High quality non glare matte vinyl • Easy to apply and removable • Not reusable after removed from surface Vinyl Decal Installation You will be provided with an instruction sheet along with your order and a small sample vinyl decal design to practice with. Whether this is your very first time using a vinyl decal or you are a seasoned pro, please dont hesitate to get in touch with me if you have any installation questions. Made To Order Every decal is Made to Order once purchased. This means that we will cut your design in the color you have chosen. If you forget to specify a color choice, you will be able to contact me by e-mail. Depending on how many orders are needing to be processed, it can take anywhere from 1 to 5 business days for your order to be cut and shipped out. We do our best to get your orders completed proficiently and as quickly as possible so you can enjoy your new design. may cause slight damage upon removal from some surfaces requiring paint touch-ups. may not adhere to painted surfaces with Teflon, stain guard or VOC paints that have been used.
- Tips and Tricks for Painting Kitchen Cabinets – How to Nest for Less™
- Kitchen Cabinets: 9 Easy Repairs: Are you bugged by kitchen cabinets that don’t work quite right? Broken latches, loose door hinges, sticking drawers—are they driving you bonkers? Read on for easy fixes to these and other common cabinet problems.
- The Short cut way to repaint kitchen cabinets with no sanding,stripping, or even removing the doors! Plus a lot of cute furniture re-dos.
- When painting your kitchen cabinets, you will need a high quality paint that is durable and looks nice. Here we… Read more »
- Posts about painted kitchen cabinets written by paintersplaceblog
- No more greasy cabinets! Here are a few different solutions that can help you get your kitchen cabinets squeaky clean: www.ehow.com/…
- gray kitchen cabinets with metallic pulls. / sfgirlbybay
- How to give your kitchen cabinets a custom look.
- Saltwash is a a powder paint additive that creates a unique weathered look. Simply add Saltwash to any paint to create a mixture. Apply to any piece of furniture or surface to create an authentic time worn look as if weathered from years on the coast! Directions: Mix the Saltwash powder using the included scoop, to any paint of your choice. The Saltwash to paint ratio can be based on 20oz – 25oz of Saltwash to one quart of paint, for desired effect. This amount can be increased or decreased depending on the amount of paint you choose to use. *Comes in a beachy reusable Tin * Included: How – To-Quick Start Guide and 2 oz measuring scoop Step 1 Apply heavily all over in a “glob” like technique. You will notice the heavy Saltwash texture, this is good and will add to the look you want to achieve. When the Saltwash layer is half way dry and still tacky, wipe softly with a paint brush, using light paint strokes in a back and forth motion to slightly smooth down the Saltwash. These strokes should only lightly smooth out the Saltwash layer leaving the heavy “globbed” texture more even and only slightly smoother. If the Saltwash layer becomes to dry to smooth down, simply dampen the paint brush with water and resmooth. If you need more texture, simply reapply the Saltwash. Step 2 Once the Saltwash layer is completely dry, apply your top coat of paint. No Saltwash will be added to this topcoat of paint in this step. Reapply this topcoat of paint as desired. Step 3 Once your paint is totally dry, a light sanding to your final piece of furniture will bring out the underlayer details of the Saltwash and give it the multi layered and the “years aged on the salty coast” look and feel you want! Tips Use differing paint colors for the Saltwash coat and final coat to give contrast and really show the layers of paint. Using a higher gloss or Satin finsih for the final coat adds to an authentic look as if it was salvaged from an old beach cottage… back when oil and lead paints were used 😉 Try multiple layers of Saltwash to add more interest. A light coat of wax in a brown tone will add to an authentic vintage look.
- Update mantels, cabinets, trim, doors, railings, household decor and furniture for beautiful wood-look finishes. Low odor, low mess, easy to follow tutorials and very affordable; less than refacing, replacing or hiring a professional. Have fun showing off your creative DIY skills while enhancing the value of worn out treasured pieces. Tutorials @ www.fauxez.com. Here, Faux EZ gives an old coffee table a deep, rich, beautiful wood look for less than dinner out!
- Read this great article about restyling furniture then go to vintagebette.com to get the paint and finish you need to update that old dresser into a feature piece of decor with 100% Natural Chalk + Clay Paints by CeCe Caldwells.