Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 21. Or try this other version, made with washi tape. This would be easy to do on a cardboard box. Fold it up when kiddos are done and tuck it away for next time. More convenient than taping down the whole living room and doesnt waste the tape!
- Washi Tape Frames | Easy DIY Wooden Picture Frames For Teens | DIY Projects
- Washi Tape Keys|| Cute idea for washi tape
- A great tip for making wreath: go to the plumbing department at Home Depot or Lowes and grab a six foot long piece of foam tubing for $.97!! Snip the length you want with scissors and duct tape the ends together. Voila! You have a really inexpensive wreath form
- Baking soda neutralizes the ph in the soil and nothing will grow there. use baking soda around all of the edges of flower beds to keep the grass and weeds from growing into beds. Just sprinkle it onto the soil so that it covers it lightly. Do this twice a year – spring and fall. Awesome!
- three ways to finish the edges of plywood SANY2476
- Glamorous File Cabinet Makeover — Use alcohol to clean, prime, paint top and front with gold, let dry, then tape the design out, then paint with Martha Stewarts Golden Pearl. Done!!!
- hand wind the bobbin with elastic thread, and the top thread… i never thought of that! duh. cute DIy tee transformation!
- Beautiful burlap wreath that can be displayed any time of year. Made of teal, grey chevron print on cream, and natural burlap. Burlap is seamed on edges and will not fray. High quality wreath hand made. Initial of your choice painted cream in Rochester font. Faux jute cream bow adds the special finishing touch. Wreath measures approximately 22 in diameter. Perfect size for door or to hang inside for interior decoration. This wreath should be placed in covered area where it can be protected from sunlight and harsh outside weather. Like to send as a gift? Just let me know at checkout and I will be happy to include a special note from you! Wreath is made to order and hand made … will vary ever so slightly from picture shown. If you would like smaller size please convo me for special pricing. The wreath pictured is 22 and perfect for exterior door! Thank you
- How to make a floating shelf with rustic, old pallet wood. This floating shelf project is one of the easiest pallet jobs that l have done. Floating shelves l…
- 31 days of easy, cheap 2×4 projects. Tables, chairs, shelves even a bed and lemonade stand with step-by-step instructions.
- Patterned Headboard | DIY Headboard Ideas to Build for Your Bed