Photo via: themainehouse.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Forget candles. These creative lighting ideas are a cheap and easy way to get your backyard beautiful for summer entertaining.
- Man, oh man is fall! As if the mass amount of pumpkin pictures on Instagram didn’t let you know that already though, right? After this past weekend of grey skies, it was time to bring out the candles. But of course I had to add my own crafty flair to them! In less than a…
- DIY Ombre Candles in a Cup
- Lets celebrate fall ! Decorate your home with leaves, pumpkins and candles for cozy fall look! Or you can make nice wreath for your doors and entry way!
- 20 Incredibly Creative Ways To Reuse Old Bricks – Whether you’ve got a handful of bricks or an entire house worth, there is a great DIY project just waiting to put them to use. I’ve found a great collection of 20 incredible DIY projects that use bricks, and in some cases, nothing else. There is everything in here from do it yourself walkways to candles, and so much more. via @vanessacrafting
- Fill your home with wonderful aromas by making these DIY scented mason jar candles. Is this going to be your next project?
- DIY Gold-dipped painted log candles. DIY craft candles
- Make a set of attractive wooden wall sconces from a single board. Then add LED candles, plants, or other decorations.
- You can transform anything in to unique shabby chic gems. Water slide decals work the same way as nail decals (these are not stickers). They can be applied to any smooth surface. Furniture, boxes, mirrors, candles, soaps, jars etc. | eBay!
- DIY Beeswax Candles made with organic essential oils from Veriditas Botanicals! These recipes are for fall scented candles – Autumn Foliage, Spiced Chai Tea, Mental Clarity, and Citrus & Sage! + free printable labels!
- Cinder blocks can add a great industrial look to a centerpiece display. Florals soften the look, and candles make the space inviting. *Paisley & Jade: Vintage & Specialty Furniture & Prop Rentals for Events, Weddings, Tradeshows, Films, Theatres, & Photo Shoots*
- Summer Ice Cubes – DIY with fruits