Photo via: made2style.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Expert tips for applying a flawless clear finish
- Spray paint out of an aerosol can actually act differently than latex paint out of a can. Here are some tips to getting better results with spray painting your furniture. Plan on a Clear Coat With Larger Surfaces – Spray paint can produce an even finish when painting surfaces like chairs and smaller
- Learn how to make these cute and simple DIY frame shelves! Such a great way to reuse old frames or to dress up frames.
- Painting over an old mirror is such a simple and inexpensive way to create a chalkboard with loads of charm and character!
- Gorgeous DIY Mason Jar ideas using flowers. These beautiful flower arrangements make a great centrepiece at a wedding or a simple floral display in your home for Spring or any other time of the year. Use clear or blue mason jars as vases and fill with stunning flowers. Keep it simple and elegant or get creative and make something more elaborate.
- DIY Restoration Hardware finish. Craigslist table: stripped, sanded, bleached (I used a deck bleach), liming wax, glaze (two coats), clear wax. Lots of work, but Im loving the weathered gray finish! However, I did break down — the chairs are from RH 😉
- Geometric Colored Pencil Holder – Such a fun and beautiful DIY made out of air dry clay! gearupforgreat GearLove ad
- DIY Hanging Shelves — a decor tutorial from Why Dont You Make Me. Such a cute idea for vertical space on your walls!
- Can you believe this Metallic Rope Throw Basket used to be a cheap dollar store laundry basket? This is such a fun and easy DIY project!
- This is such an easy way to make a DIY stroller handle extender with PVC pipe! Works for strollers with padded handles and umbrella strollers with hard handles!
- Okay, here we have got a DIY pallet wood project that is again pretty unique in nature and you would rarely see such pallet wood inspiration on rest of the platforms. But we found it worth consideration and brought it right here for you. We are talking about a DIY wooden pallet clock. This would be a totally new experience for many to work on this idea.
- Love this floral frame! Such a cute diy project for a photo booth