Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Redo It Yourself: Create stylish solar lighting for your outdoor space using old lamps!
- DIY Solar Lanterns | DIY Outdoor Lantern Ideas
- Good instructions and pictures for how to create a tree stump table – let stump dry out for 1 month and treat with Timbor if it has bugs
- Make a Live Edge Stump Coffee Table with Bark and Painted Top.
- How to Make a Tree Stump Side Table With DIY Legs
- Solar Garden Posts – great outdoor decoration solar lantern
- SnapRays LED guide and night lights
- Garden lights, made of Concrete for creatives, painted with Maya-Gold⚜Buffy VS⚜
- Whether you need more light or just attempting to create a cozy look for your home, string lights would be the prettiest way to do it. Hang string lights on walls, ceilings, fill a jar with it, a million creative ways for instant cozy mood in your home! Here is a collection of our favorite string li
- In our house, expectations have been growing – literally. I’ve shifted from starting my seeds on every available windowsill in our home (last year’s somewhat haphazard plan) to focusing on starting my seedlings with intent. With a metal utility shelf, and fluorescent shop lights rigged up on every level, I’ve managed to start a whole …
- Heres How To Map Out Your Recessed Lights (An Infographic) | Pegasus Lighting Blog
- DIY Wire Spool Table Porch Lights Decor – Wood Wire Cable Spool Recycle Ideas Furniture