Photo via: robinbarondesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tips on detail painting by hand, including type of brush, paint, bonding agent etc… Very helpful!
- And this long island seamlessly complements that vision. Its length accommodates gathering, storage and much of the function of the kitchen in one single move. The architects have carried the clean, minimalist aesthetic to every last detail, taking care to recess even the faucet controls. By stripping this long object of any visual ornamentation, they’ve left multiple functions open to interpretation and whim.
- PALLET BAR, TIKI BAR, Attention To Detail, Made Like No Other, Comes With Serving Top & 2 Prep Shelves And A Black Powder Coated Steel Foot Rest, These Bars Are Sure To Please & Complement Any Area Of Your Home Or Outdoor Area. MADE FROM NEW PALLETS By A Pallet Manufacturer, Designed For The Construction Industry. 58X18X42. Or We Can Custom Build Any Size. ( We Provide You With A Up To Date Picture Build Process On Your Item To Insure Quality That You Deserve ) EXCLUDES ELECTRICAL OUTLETS & L…
- This paver patio envelopes the pool area and is the foundation for this large outdoor kitchen and outdoor dining area. The sunken eating area creates a lovely separation between the diners and the chef. Or to keep the cook company there is plenty of room for a sitting area near the outdoor kitchen. The custom detail on the patio roof is a luxurious feel that cant be beat.
- DIY Coral Dresser Vanity. See how somple details turn this vanity into something adorable. Furniture Upcycle Friday at Design Asylm Blog!
- Love the idea of buying an old dresser and painting the inside to make it a bookshelf!
- dresser makeover – natural wooden drawers with upcycled grey painted outer…
- Wallpapered dresser.
- Dresser love
- Thrift store dresser makeover
- DIY dresser drawers into shelves. Plan: buy old dresser. Use drawers for this. Paint/redo main dresser and turn into bookshelf. Youre welcome.
- Chippy Teal Dresser at Create Inspire — I like the idea of painting over the place for the mirror (or the mirror!) with chalkboard paint.