Photo via: robinbarondesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- saltwash detail 2
- Tips on detail painting by hand, including type of brush, paint, bonding agent etc… Very helpful!
- All painting projects, large or small, require diligent preparation and attention to detail. Taking shortcuts leads to a disappointing paint job that wont last very long. Heres what you should not do on your next painting project.
- And this long island seamlessly complements that vision. Its length accommodates gathering, storage and much of the function of the kitchen in one single move. The architects have carried the clean, minimalist aesthetic to every last detail, taking care to recess even the faucet controls. By stripping this long object of any visual ornamentation, they’ve left multiple functions open to interpretation and whim.
- PALLET BAR, TIKI BAR, Attention To Detail, Made Like No Other, Comes With Serving Top & 2 Prep Shelves And A Black Powder Coated Steel Foot Rest, These Bars Are Sure To Please & Complement Any Area Of Your Home Or Outdoor Area. MADE FROM NEW PALLETS By A Pallet Manufacturer, Designed For The Construction Industry. 58X18X42. Or We Can Custom Build Any Size. ( We Provide You With A Up To Date Picture Build Process On Your Item To Insure Quality That You Deserve ) EXCLUDES ELECTRICAL OUTLETS & L…
- This paver patio envelopes the pool area and is the foundation for this large outdoor kitchen and outdoor dining area. The sunken eating area creates a lovely separation between the diners and the chef. Or to keep the cook company there is plenty of room for a sitting area near the outdoor kitchen. The custom detail on the patio roof is a luxurious feel that cant be beat.
- DIY Coral Dresser Vanity. See how somple details turn this vanity into something adorable. Furniture Upcycle Friday at Design Asylm Blog!
- Love the idea of buying an old dresser and painting the inside to make it a bookshelf!
- Colorful painted dresser.
- Wallpapered dresser.
- Add less Saltwash to your paint to create finer texture, almost like old crackled paint. We used about 2:1 paint to Saltwash to create the texture on this vintage dresser at All Things New Again, Leesburg, VA ~ www.AllThingsNewAgain.net
- Yellow dresser.