Photo via: rhubarbes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Restoration Hardware finish. Craigslist table: stripped, sanded, bleached (I used a deck bleach), liming wax, glaze (two coats), clear wax. Lots of work, but Im loving the weathered gray finish! However, I did break down — the chairs are from RH 😉
- Your bedroom should be your safe haven – a place for you to relax, unwind and get a great night’s sleep. Sometimes that means a new mattress and sometimes, it just comes down to having a great headboard. Instead of heading out to the furniture store to buy a new headboard, you can make one…
- First, I removed the hardware and I wiped the door down with liquid deglosser. Then I used a small roller and 2″ angle brush and applied at least 3 or 4 coats to the door.
- 10 Plants for a Mosquito free Yard! If you want to control mosquitos so you can cut down or eliminate using dangerous poisons look no further than nature to do so. As you choose which plants to use, consider…
- free marketing ideas for child care centers – take down the now enrolling sign and replace it with this!
- My Repurposed Life-20+ projects built from scratch – click on photo and scroll down to ice chest with wood sides – until you need it, it could be a piece of furniture – end of bed storage 🙂
- To cut down on costs, Im building most of the furniture and decorative accessories for the Im a Giant challenge. And to help keep myself on schedule, Im
- I’ve been in the middle of a never-ending laundry room makeover. And I’m staring down the face of a new nursery and office makeovers as well, so I have a little bit of room makeover on the brain. Once upon a time I would start by picking out a paint color for the room and …
- No More Splashy Paint Can Lids – Ever hammer down a paint can lid only to have…
- Calm down sensory bottles are used for portable no mess sensory play, to calm an anxious child, to help children learn to meditate, and as a time out timer.
- Soak steel wool in apple cider vinegar, rub down new wood with the soaked steel wool for an instantly aged wood look.
- This pallet wall is gorgeous! The tutorial is easy to follow and not a single pallet needed to be broken down to complete it!