Photo via: circledindustries.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Chimney by Dallas Deaver of http://www.CircleDIndustries.com in Grapevine TX Chimney
- Stone Walkway by http://www.CircleDIndustries.com in Grapevine TX at 817-984-5566 LandscapingCompany GrapevineTX DFW
- Tips for Living in Small Spaces – There is the need for extra space in every home; irrespective of the size of the home, the ability to maximize space is always welcome. Companies are downsizing the scope of their operations, homeowners are also going down the same path. Moving into a small home from a large home can be quite frustrating. Most people are usually at crossroads on what to bring with them and what to dispose off.
- Got stones? Most of our gardens have stones and rocks that we could do without. Our gardens here at TGG are full of them. Hauling them away is backbreaking and expensive! Whether you have just a couple pretty rocks, or are practically living in a stone quarry, here are some great ideas for using rocks …
- Transitional Remodel in Plano TX http://wwww.DFWImproved.com TransitionRemodel PlanoTX
- Rubberized door mats pressed in concrete forms and left to dry for 2 days. AWESOME stepping stone ideas!⚜Buffy VS⚜
- DIY Stone Fireplace Reveal (for real!) – Evolution of Style – love these colors
- Reclaimed wood, galvanized metal, rough stone and cast iron are all part of rustic bathroom decor ideas. See the best designs for 2017 and try them at home!
- DIY Flagstone Path Tutorial
- Inground Brick and Stone Firepit
- Spray painting plastic pots to look like stone!
- River stone and metal swan garden art