Photo via: minwax.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- modified Ana Whites Rustic X Console table, and used Minwax Classic Gray stain
- Crafted of pine wood and black steel pipes. The black steel pipes come in a natural grey color as shown in the picture or can be painted with an oil-rubbed bronze finish while the pine wood shelf is stained with a Provincial finish (other stains available, see last photo for options). Items are handmade upon ordering, so the piece you purchase may have slight variations from the photographed item. Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for your piece to be created. This coat rack measures 6” tall and 30” wide. Hardware included to hang into wall stud or drywall. (4 screws and 4 wall anchors) A drill is required if installing with the anchors. Custom sizing is available. *Color stain can be customized, see color chart in picture 3 for options…just put your color choice in a message. *Shelf shown is in Provincial stain in pictures 1 and 2. *Please note all wood has its own uniqueness and imperfections. *Ships assembled along with screws for wall mounting.
- Minwax Dark Walnut Stain on top; Annie Sloan Old White Chalk Paint for the rest then wax; Rustoleum Antique Bronze on hardware
- Get an unfinished wood dresser. Wipe on some Pitch Black Gel Stain with a rag. Let Dry. Done. (Lang 5-Drawer Chest | Crate & Barrel)
- natural wood stains
- Make your own DIY wood stain with vinegar and steel wool. Its the perfect stain for antiquing and weathering wood furniture.
- A few pieces of scrap wood, a bit of stain and some craft paint and you can create a rustic and custom-coloured scrap wood chevron art piece.
- DIY. How to build a plank table. How to build a farmhouse table. How to get a weathered wood finish with paint and stain.
- How to build stain and paint a wood sign
- How To Stain Wood So It Doesnt Look Blotchy & Horrible
- Eat in Kitchen Seating with Round Wood Table :: Lucy Williams Design
- Ana White | Build a Simple Gray Bath Vanity | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans